Reviews for Sarie Mue
Rainbow Ninja Unicorn chapter 9 . 7/29/2011
wait... Hideki Motosuwa is from Chobits, rite? rite? rite?
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 8 . 6/10/2010
Another great addition to Sarie Mue's search for love. This has come quite a long way since chapter one, each chapter being able to stand on its own. I like how much detail you devote to each setting and character description.

I really enjoyed this chapter, it was almost like reading a sci-fi. Everything is well planned out: the meeting with Vegeta, Zarbon, then Frieza. As a side note I like the insert in the middle of the chapter: "But the title of this chapter was Frieza! And have we even seen him yet? Nope. Now let's get a move on people!"

I'm liking that Sarie is an Andorian, makes more sense than being a human in this chapter. The speech she gives Frieza about his reputation is great, I especially love the writing good fanfics then abandonning them after two chapters and being the one who created Jar-Jar Binks. Your take on Frieza is most unexpected, but interesting to read. Like she said, you can't believe everything you read.

I also like your descriptions of all of Frieza's forms. Though I've mentioned it many times before it's still true, this is a great story.
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 7 . 6/10/2010
Well, I didn't see the ending of this chapter coming. I'm now curious to find out more about the happenings in Great Will's story. At least she gets to have a little revenge in the next chapter.

I never would have imagined Mr. Popo (or David's name for him) being a potential date. I like all the Aladdin references you make through here. I love the spoken lines from "A Whole New World." The genie really added a few laughs, especially the part with the impersonations.

I look forward to the next chapter.
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 6 . 6/10/2010
So far I think this chapter takes the cake. There's so much good stuff that I don't even know where to begin.

I suppose I shall begin with the prologue. Yay for bringing in the argument skit. Oh how many laughs that brought. Also, I'm just assuming here that you are a fan of Star Trek (I think every chapter so far has had a reference to that show). You also get coolness points for throwing in a Princess Bride reference.

Anyway, I like the whole interaction between Sarie Mue, Tien, and Chaotzu. I never would have imagined Chaotzu to behave like that, he always seemed smiling and cheery to me. Then again this is a fanfic. I feel bad for Tien. Like Krillen, he also seemed to be having a good relationship with Sarie up until Chaotzu began with his delusions. The scene about the boardgame was great. Also, I like the details of the two sets of furniture, and the Fungus Shoe.

It seems like no one gets a happy ending in this story. On a side note, The Great Will subplot is just as entertaining as Sarie Mue's. I'm just as curious to find out what happens with her. Time to find out what happens next.
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 5 . 6/10/2010
I know this story hasn't been updated in three years, but it's so good I feel the need to review every chapter.

This chapter is a little weird, but I like it. I always liked Supreme Kai, the other Kais I found to be annoying (especially Grand Kai), but I found Supreme Kai to be a likable character. I never cared too much for Kibito either, though I do feel bad for him in this chapter. Of course that last bit with him hitting himself after they are fused is rather funny. Also nice job of bringing back the roast caribou from the last chapter.

Anyway, there are so many funny parts in this chapter it's hard to pick a favorite. But I think my favorite would have to be every time Sarie Mue dies. Her turning into a yellow blob made me laugh, as those yellow blobs always made me laugh in the series. I like that you have her, after being revived twice, willing to die when she sees what happened to Supreme Kai. It's a nice touch of showing her superficial personality. Also the VBC is great.

The part where Goku and Vegeta are trying to get people to join in with their energy is hilarious. '"Raise your hands in the air!" he had shouted, his voice filled with anger. "Raise them like you just don't care! Now everybody say Heeey! Now everybody say Hoooo! Now…"' and '"Now, raise your hands if you're sure!"' I like those pop culture references. Also the Socrates/Bill & Ted reference is excellent! (pun intended) seeing how much I love that movie.

Theres's just so much that makes this story fulfilling. I can't wait to read the next chapter.
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 4 . 6/10/2010
Android 17 is definately different from all the other characters Sarie Mue has been with thus far. I like how you have him experimenting with new things as his way of accepting a date with Sarie. Too bad he never learned her name and had a chance to make fun of it too.

I think the funniest thing about this chapter is the way Sarie thought she could change the villain. I've read too many Mary Sues where they try to do just that and it ends up sappy and sweet. I think I prefer your take on it, it is much more believable for 17 to just ditch her in the end.

Now time to read the next chapter.
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 3 . 6/10/2010
Aww, poor Sarie and Krillen. I actually thought they made a cute couple there until the crab came along. In all honesty I'm coming to like the character of Sarie Mue, much more than that awful Maron Krillen dated in the Garlic Jr. Saga. Talk about a useless, whiney character. Of course no one would make a better girl for Krillen than 18.

Anyway, I like the relationship you had going on here. I was a little taken back by Krillen's depressive state, but I guess after a life he's had (especially the humiliating full moon scene you mentioned) he would feel low at times. The image of an "unusually-shaped garden sprinkler" had me laughing.

I must mention the awesome non-DBZ references you make throughout the story. I love the little bit with Galadriel. Looks like my favorite elf queen despises Mary Sues as much as the rest of us. I also like the Little Mermaid reference you threw in at the end. It makes me wonder if the perfect Sarie Mue has an exquisite singing voice as many Mary Sues often do.

You have got me hooked on this story.
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 2 . 6/10/2010
This is a fun chapter.

Let me begin with just how awesome that Star Trek parody is at the beginning. "To...BOLDLY GO where...EVERY fangirl has gone before!" I love that line, it's so true. Adding in Shatner's pauses and emphasis on certain syllables really made this a great read. Although I do feel bad for Chichi's fate, even though your description of her character is pretty accurate.

I like that Sarie Mue changes appearance in this chapter. I wonder if that's going to be a recurring theme, I will find out as I continue to read. The plot devices and funimation inserts are funny.

The Goku you portray here is definately Goku. Him eating the entire fish in one moment reminds me of all the humorous times he did so on the show. Too bad Sarie Mue (the cow scene is hilarious, by the way) was not meant to be with Goku. I look forward to more.
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Wow, this is really good so far. When I saw the title I started laughing and immediately clicked on the story. How I love Mary Sue parodies.

The beginning is great. Going overboard with the pink and the tidbit about the MTV news made my day. The pictures and items in the box is wonderful. What a great way to begin this story.

My favorite part in the story is when you acknowledge the two different Trunkses (that's a weird word to pluralize). I have to say, the DBZ Trunks (Trunks-Cell saga) is much more likeable than the GT one. The part where Sarie Mue mistakes him for the DBZ Trunks and the dialogue following is hilarious:

"NO!" he shouted with a furious glare, which looked very out of place on his narrow face with his high cheekbones and slightly pouty lips, "That wasn't me."

"Oh..." she said, momentarily confused. "Then what did you do?"

"I fought against Majin Buu!" he said angrily. Starting to mumble, he added, "Well, I was eight years old, and fused, and we didn't actually beat him but…" Finding his voice, he began again, "But I helped Goku find the Black Star Dragonballs! Why, without me he would've…umm…well, I was with him, anyway…"

Realizing he had resumed his mumbling, he tried again. "If not for me, this whole planet would have blown uhhh….okay it did blow up, but still I, um….mumble mumble mumble…"

Trunks freaking out over the wall is a great way to end the chapter. 'This is Fredericco, my…interior decorator…and we're very upset right now, so you should leave!"' Also his favorite colors being pink and purple is an excellent touch to this story. I look forward to the next chapter.
Esplandian chapter 7 . 6/5/2009
Poor Sarie Mue, she didn't got to play MahJong...Not even with Mr. Popo.
JessiTsuki chapter 11 . 10/19/2007
This whole thing was absolutely hilarious. Though Android 17 never struck me as THAT mechanical. XD He is afterall a cyborg, not a complete android.

I'm sorry to see it end but I'll be waiting for it. Excellent work!
Dark Wolf AG chapter 11 . 5/2/2007
*dives through glass tucking into a bloody ball while rolling across the floor before popping up some how unscathed* VICTORY!

*Tosses the V* Oh yeah...sorry. Long time no read guys! I thought that you were dead seriously man, I was just on my quest for revenge when boom; someone tossed ya a phoenix down. So I can stop killing fanfic authors and questioning suspicious old the chappy, simply hilarious. You've made my busy little day brighter, that and inspired me to keep working myself!...I think. Good stuff guys, now if you'll escuse me, that old lady over there looks like she knows something I don't *throws Bengay covered grenade out random window* I live for this $!& ... *hits the deck crawling away*
Sanne-chan chapter 11 . 5/1/2007
Hehe, great chapter as usual. Glad you updated!
walutahanga chapter 5 . 4/18/2006
I love this series! Although I'm enjoying the adventures of the Sary Mue, my favourite part is 'Le Resistance.' Those poor chronically abused minor characters - I'm surprised it didn't happen earlier. Your self-insertion as the Great Will of the Cosmos is really well done - very tongue in cheek, and never taking yourself too seriously. I don't suppose there's a Chapter 11 being uploaded any time soon?
Two Halves of the Whole Truth chapter 2 . 2/5/2006