Reviews for Rescuing Raoul
Guest chapter 2 . 2/3/2013
YAYAYAYAYAYAY I love you for writing this!
MacavityManiac chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
i loves raoul!
Truth Questor chapter 2 . 8/18/2007
I'm glad Raoul has admirers, but I think Christine might be jealous of them... And while I love Raoul, I most certainly do not love Erik.
comet7 chapter 2 . 4/27/2007
i LOVED this! i'm an erik phan, but i think that Raoul should be treated nice too. that parody of "people got to be free" at the end was really cool. i'm bookmarking this phic!

your obediant servent,

comet7
Lucky'linist333 chapter 2 . 2/18/2005
Okay...that was so funny! Random musical numbers :makes sticky note: got it!
ProfessorSpork chapter 2 . 12/29/2004
ROTFL... pulling Erik into a group hug... lol...
AMarguerite chapter 2 . 6/16/2004
Ah! The brillance and humor of this fic is absolutely amazing! Yay for Raoul!
AMarguerite chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
I loved the random mentions of Les Mis and the Scarlet Pimpernel! Ah... the creativity... however you speel it. It doesn't quite look right to me, but ah well.

I am LOVING the lyrics and the randomly parodied songs! Fantastic, fantastic, fantastic!
Requiem du Fantome chapter 2 . 4/25/2004
*snickers helplessly* Oi, m'dear. Wonderful. Song parodies are all well done and interpertation of the last scene was hysterical, despite the whole point of POTO going down the drain :p (we'll forgive you: "I’ve been using Forsyth and Meadows to heat my house" *cackle* THAT'S why it's so warm!) Anyways, lots of one-liners I enjoyed. Who said Christine needed rescueing? *clutches Raoul happily*
darla chapter 2 . 2/8/2004
*standing, applauding,and cheering* Raoul, Raoul, Raoul. I absolutely love this story. It is so very nice to read a story where Raoul is treated with the respect he deserves. I must tell my friends about this one.
PS. Thanks for telling me about this. I love it.
ArtificialImagination chapter 2 . 12/19/2003
This is the third time I've read this. I just checked the reviews. My first thought: 'WHAT? I didn't review this? NO!' So, here I go: I love this! This is so great! It's hilarious! And I'm glad I reread it-not only becuase now I'm reivewing, but becuase now I know 'Cell Block Tango'. _ I'm so happy! Raoul Rocks! _ You have to write anotehr humor phic now. (I hate Meadows, too.) Ja Ne!
Phantom Aria chapter 2 . 9/10/2003
Very funny, very funny indeed. I really liked it. You had tears in my eyes I was laughing so hard. Another great story.
Coolgirlgray chapter 2 . 6/9/2003
Ok...I will admit I am a consistant Raoul-basher, but this was funny. I hope you write more humor. -
BloodIce chapter 2 . 6/9/2003
LOL I liked that quite a bit.
marzoog chapter 2 . 6/1/2003
I love it! I love it! I love it! I love it! I love it!

I LOVE IT!

More Raoul fans! YAY!

I espcially loved Meg singing "Do You Hear the People Sing?"

HAHAHAHAHA!

This is SO funny, and I'm extremely glad to find more Raoul fans!

The Minnesotan in England