Reviews for The Verge of Cessation
the.stories.live.on chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Once again, wow, and bravo.
xZig-zagx chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
This was so great! I wish I had found it sooner! So much emotion! I think I will read your Consummation too! But right now i have homework... wa!
Rabid Turtle chapter 1 . 11/10/2004
A very thoughtful one-shot. It was interesting to see Battousai brood over his insecurites concerning Tomoe. (Kenshin? brooding? *rolls eyes* no way...) quite nice.
Aura Black Chan chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
I liked this very much! It was every bit as good as "Consummation"!
TanukiGirl22 chapter 1 . 6/17/2004
yup, read this one on TFME too. i'm just glad i have the day to catch up on stuff i haven't read in ages and i'm glad i reread this one
Lady Athena X chapter 1 . 5/25/2004
Nice fic. There aren't many good Kenshin/Tomoe fics anymore.
blu-rain chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
i rilli liked this! by portraying his fears, you have made kenshin's character very vivid and believable!
Snowfall chapter 1 . 1/29/2004
In case you'll read this, you should know that by now, I've written a small review for two of your writings. This is the third review I'm writing. I've never written three reviews for one author.
I think, in my opinion, the Tomoe version was..no, I won't say it was better, but...I liked that one better. Though it's really hard to choose. In the other hand, this story shows what Kenshin might have been thinking, and I think it's a good thing you wrote about both of them.
Also, the way you keep repeating certain sentences thorough the story gives it a more serious feeling. I like that, too.
Mimi chapter 1 . 10/13/2003
Well, I really liked that. It's really well written and flows nicely in my opinion as did it's companion. It screams to make me thing to wonder what else is there between, Kenshin and Tomoe? Well I suppose I'll just have to read Light of the Snow Red Village.
icemint chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
Absolutely loved it. Good job!
cross7mirrors chapter 1 . 7/3/2003
I really loved this story! Wrote some more! _
hpdigigal chapter 1 . 5/30/2003
Oh, wow! That's such a great story! You're such an awesome writer, I swear!
Calger chapter 1 . 5/17/2003
Lovely piece, I don't know if you've seen the AMV set to Madonna's "Frozen", but this fic reminded me of that a little bit, how very uncertain their love really was for one another, how in so many ways they were exactly alike in their personalities. I'm always been a bit torn over which version I like better...the OVA where Katsura basically says "You will be married to hide, tough if you don't like it" and the manga where Kenshin actually propses to her. I think, reading this, I like the manga better. Only emphasizes his later mistakes, ne? Baka Anime North, I can't believe they didn't even email you! Very uncool.

Thank you for sharing with us, it was wonderful as always! _
Firuze Khanume chapter 1 . 5/17/2003
I had read Consummation before, and I must say that its companion did not disapointed me. It's so beautiful and delicate as its predecessor. We definitely need more pieces like this, mature, well thought and magnificently written. *Firuze maked a bow to Akai Kitsune's great art*
mightymightymunson chapter 1 . 5/17/2003
Thank you for writing this.

You have such a beautiful lyric style, and accurately convey the pain, desire and residual guilt that filled Kenshin's young mind and heart.

This is such a delicate story...and so sad.

I look forward to reading more of your work.