Reviews for Awakening
pincho chapter 2 . 4/5
There is bashing, criticism and valid creative writing. The last is when the bashing is done as part of a legitimate story vs just a hate for a character or a not serious fic where almost everything is outrageous so the bashing is meant to be as excessive as everything else.
pincho chapter 2 . 4/5
This isn't a criticism just an observation about the RoR.

Why is it that in every story Hermione and/or Harry supposedly experiment and use the room a lot and yet never make a pool? It's like every author feels the need to use the Prefects bath and to have Cedric provide it. Why?
MoreThanBooksAndCleverness chapter 13 . 4/2
Excellent
FlawedBauthor chapter 12 . 3/21
And everyone just agrees to let Harry go back to the people that abuse him. I 100% hope the reason this trash is gone without a sequel is because someone visited this on you.
FlawedBauthor chapter 11 . 3/21
Maybe someone abused you to death. That'd be nice.
FlawedBauthor chapter 8 . 3/21
There's a couple more chapters in this story, and they still aren't together? What the hell is the point in this tag? Idiot.
MRGwrites chapter 7 . 3/16
BS
blcoachmac chapter 9 . 3/14
That was great! Draco gonna say “You just wait till my father hears about this!”
Specky Clarke chapter 13 . 2/1
You MUST complete this story. The plot is great and your writing is excellent. Are you British?
jaromey chapter 13 . 1/28
Thanks for this!
JasmineDragon22 chapter 12 . 1/3
What a splendid 4th year retelling. I truly enjoyed it and i sincerely hope there’s a 5th year and beyond fic! Im going to look now
MouseKitty chapter 13 . 12/29/2023
Thanks for the artwork. Well done. Congrats to the artists. I looked it up on AO3.
Kazuki King chapter 1 . 12/10/2023
Damn the arts are really good. ya'll readers should put effort to find the website, it's worth it.
BlazeStryker chapter 11 . 11/20/2023
Headbastards Must Die.
Don't even care why.

While well told, says I,
Headbastards Must Die.
SMB chapter 2 . 11/13/2023
That's right about moRon and you aren't pointing that out to moRon or anyone else while also completely f**king up Harry and Hermione getting together. You keep stopping him from saying two simple f**king words and it's been over a f**king month! I actually don't want to read the rest because you're stringing the f**king thing out so goddamn far that it's f**king annoying!
1,049 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »