Reviews for Awakening
stacygrrl2002 chapter 9 . 4/24/2023
Yes! The ones he did manage to get deserved it. I sure hope he realizes he did nothing wrong by defending himself!
stacygrrl2002 chapter 2 . 4/24/2023
Ron is an idiot. A product of his society and family beliefs. A product of his bigotry, blatant( Slytherin) and unknowing ( muggles and girls). Ron is comic relief. Ron is lazy. Ron is greedy and jealous and a glutton. Now, what bad things can I say about Ron?
RanmaHime chapter 13 . 3/22/2023
*swoon* They're so cute!
krissty chapter 2 . 3/11/2023
it was amazing, truly a masterpiece!
Loveless Demon chapter 10 . 3/4/2023
People always forget that Harry is a child who faces death year after year. He survived no matter what.
Loveless Demon chapter 1 . 3/4/2023
I'm really happy with this chapter. Harry realising that Hermione is truly by his side and being quite subtle is what I've always wanted. He's using those slytherin traits well since he doesn't have the courage to say it aloud yet. Good lad. Drop the people who don't appreciate you, don't ever let others dictate who you should be or allow them to bring you down.
Brilliant Story chapter 13 . 2/24/2023
That was brilliant! You did a fantastic job of doing it perfectly Harmony without an overbearing, huge amount of romance. It was a beautiful story with just the right balance. Of course, Arisha's artwork did wonders for the visual appeal, as well, so spot on to her! Thank you so much for making my day!
Abstract01 chapter 12 . 1/10/2023
I don't appreciate the term "murderer of Death Eaters".
There is a difference between kill and murder. Has to do with intent.
The more often we differentiate, and help others to focus on that difference, the more sanity we can bring into this "sensitive-driven" society.
starlite22 chapter 7 . 12/29/2022
I’m done, the way Harry treats Hermione as an after thought, and like dirt. I thought this Harry was going to be better. He sent out those letters with traces on them, and binned them, couldn’t even be bothered to find out who was so vile towards her. He just uses her
starlite22 chapter 6 . 12/29/2022
Why aren’t they going after the newspaper and the writer of the article?
starlite22 chapter 5 . 12/29/2022
I don’t know why they didn’t get Hermione to do the Fidelius charm.
If they now know Dumbledore cast the charm Fidelius on his parents house. Then they know he knew Sirius was innocent, why aren’t they giving him what for, why are they still trusting him.
With a new charm on the house should mean Dumbledore and the order can’t get in.
starlite22 chapter 4 . 12/29/2022
Enjoyed it, but seems all they did at the hall was dance, did they not enjoy the banquet?
starlite22 chapter 2 . 12/29/2022
I don’t mind bashing if it’s horrid characters, like Ron Ginny Molly or Dumbledore
Freddie Rindklip chapter 10 . 11/29/2022
I enjoyed rereading this fic. There are not many I can come back to months later. Thank you for writing.
BillBrink chapter 13 . 11/27/2022
Thanks for sharing such a well written story. Would love to see how they accomplished all her goals.
1,041 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »