Reviews for Awakening
Guest chapter 11 . 9/24/2022
Still waiting for the big divergence from canon...
Guest chapter 10 . 9/24/2022
Always thought it was insane how ThE SaVIoR oF THe wIZdERiNG WoRld was left to stand around bleeding and trembling and shaking and half fainting while Albus took his sweet time """getting to the bottom of this""" and nobody thought to silence Fudge.
Guest chapter 9 . 9/24/2022
Thank goodness because canon is utterly boring - we've already read that... Of course with barely 4 chapters left, said change is coming rather late, isn't it?
Guest chapter 7 . 9/24/2022
And yet, I don't see Harry being obnoxious enough to run around behind Hermione's back and manipulating her house elf into working against her...do you?
Guest chapter 6 . 9/24/2022
I get really tired of Hermione's "Don't be silly" attitude where she immediately brushes off Harry's (or whoever's) ideas/concerns. I love Hermione and she's my OTP w/ Harry, but that shit's gotta go.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/24/2022
I'm not overly impressed with the adhesion to canon currently stifling this story but I do like the interactions.

***KEEP IN MIND that I'm a huge AU fan and love when fics go AU as soon as they set the "this is where we are in the storyline now" scene, so there's that, lol.

It's super strange that Harry...who knows his last name is POTTER...never actually bothered to look up things about HIS DEAD PARENTS.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/24/2022
Oh, honey, things aren't "happening quickly" or "passing by" - you're just not writing them. That is why each chapter is so short and there are so few chapters in this fic. Plus, a quarter of your chapters are dedicated to your ANs. There is a difference between a scene happening quickly and a writer not bothering to write them in the first place.

Sirius is a JKR plot fail. It's like she barely saw him as a tertiary character. Harry could have helped him. Hermione could have helped him. Either could have had Dobby help him. He himself could have had Kreacher help him as the elf is bound to the house of, um, Black... Sirius knew at least a little how to get around in the non-magical world so he could have EASILY broken into vacant homes, grabbed clothes off clothes lines, etc etc etc etc etc.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/24/2022
Harry wouldn't totally cut Ron in a rude way BECAUSE HE HAS TO LIVE IN THE SAME ROOM WITH THE FARTING SNORING PRICK FOR 10 MONTHS OUT OF THE YEAR.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/24/2022
I like your ANs but they still don't tell us readers whether you're adhering fanatically to canon or if you'll be going AU (hopefully soon). Might want to make a point to be clearer about that in future stories. We need to know what to expect!

The Problem With Bashing: If there's too much of it, yeah, it CAN be fun to read loathed characters getting their comeuppance, but if there's not ENOUGH, readers get the feeling that the Bad Things bashable-character did aren't being met with justice, like the bashable-character is allowed to get away with their lies, manipulations, panzy-ass'd spinelessness, etc.

I like a good bash - it ACKNOWLEDGES the damage done by EvilCharacter and lets the reader see justice done. I even like a little - gasp - pettiness! We're dealing with ~14 year old kids here - there needs to be at least SOME petty revenge on the EvilCharacters.

Is Ron bashable? Hell yes he is. Is he EvilCharacter? Depends on the plot.
Is Albus bashable? TO INFINITY AND BEYOND. Is he EvilCharacter? Yeah, he pretty much is.
Is Molly bashable? Usually, depending on the focus of the story.
Is GinGinTheRabidFangurl bashable? Usually, yeah, but again it depends on the story.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/24/2022
What does "canon rewrite" mean? Is that where you venture off into glorious AU like the best fics do or does it mean slavish adherence to boring old canon? Onward to see!
Dances with Willows chapter 12 . 9/19/2022
This was a fun read. Thanks for sharing hun.
richardrobinsonjr chapter 8 . 9/14/2022
I like the idea of the art, it's too bad tumbler won't let nonmembers see it. I can not join. So!

I like the story, it gives a lot of background to the events. I appreciate the attitudes shown.

Richard Robiinson
flys36 chapter 12 . 9/5/2022
good story wish there was a sequel!
ak chapter 12 . 8/27/2022
Loved the ending! Thank you!
ak chapter 4 . 8/27/2022
I've only recently found this story. I love your writing! Thank you!
1,041 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »