Reviews for XDrabbles
Sony Boy chapter 16 . 2/14/2010
But there are lines that cannot be crossed."

"Perhaps in your world."

I think the Professor X scared Batman into staying with this. If only to teach the kid's boundries.
Sony Boy chapter 14 . 2/14/2010
Poor Kitty!

ps: Fables is great.
Protector of Canon2 chapter 5 . 10/10/2007
I think my favorite part of this drabble is Warren's line. He doesn't CARE about the science, all he cares about is that so many of his clothes don't go with blue.
Protector of Canon2 chapter 18 . 4/4/2007
I really like all the crossovers. I'd like to see more.
Minerva Solo chapter 18 . 6/2/2004
loved 'em all _
Anything but ordinary3 chapter 18 . 5/23/2004
Great stories, espiecially loved Games night and chapter 8 with Logan tryng to get Beast to go to bed! This is great stuff. Hope you will perhaps do some more one day!
Ruthanne chapter 16 . 4/5/2004
I just read your Batman drabbles and i think that they are really interesting. I have been a fan of both Batman and Xmen forever but they dont do crosovers. i like your writing style and your unique ideas. Maybe you could make this more than a drabble? please::groveling::?
Loselen Snowstar chapter 18 . 4/5/2004
You've got Jubilee down to a tee. I could easily imagine her saying and doing exactly that.
Kudos to you!
Loselen Snowstar chapter 17 . 4/4/2004
That's just so silly. I love it!
oldprydefan chapter 15 . 4/2/2004
I can barely write this I'm laughing so hard. I loved these! Hope you're going to do more. The Teen Titans/Kitty Pryde was my favorite, but the Alex Summers/Kyle Rayner was so appropriate. Keep 'em comin'.
Loselen Snowstar chapter 8 . 3/31/2004
I loved that movie! One of my absolute favorites of all time. But the book was even better.
Star-of-Chaos chapter 6 . 12/19/2003
Sinister behind Microsoft? Why am I not surprised? LOL!
Signed,
A happy Mac user
Rivulet027 chapter 11 . 11/20/2003
This has to be my favorite of this piece. Good use of JP and nice point.
Rivulet027 chapter 9 . 11/20/2003
lol. Nice to see more JP, he's really underused. Cute Bobby revelation.
Rivulet027 chapter 8 . 11/20/2003
:) Good to see someone rescue Hank from himself.