Reviews for Heartstrings
candycanemockery chapter 1 . 2/16
OMG I'm in love with this, really brilliant writing!
Ap chapter 1 . 7/7/2020
I loved this story
The story had a very nice flow
Very meaningful and beautifully written
IaraEdelstein chapter 1 . 4/8/2020
This was truly beautiful! It's been so long since I read something so beautiful, thanks for sharing and I hope more stories from you.
Huddy chapter 1 . 3/8/2020
I burst out laughing when I saw the line "why the hall did Wilson get mentioned first?". It's so in House's character to ask such a question during a poignant moment. This story really tug on my heartstrings.
Greghouse chapter 1 . 3/7/2020
Rachel’s entry at the end...melts my heart. Love this so much!
rachelcuddy chapter 1 . 3/7/2020
Love this so much! Rachel is as cute as ever. The three of them, with Wilson, are so sweet. Please do write more.
GayleForce12 chapter 1 . 2/16/2020
I loved this! it was so cute and I found myself lost in it.
ParijanTaiyou chapter 1 . 1/10/2020
Alright so I was supposed to study for finals today. Did that happen? Hell no! I read your delightful fic instead! And I regret nothing! :'D
I LOVE the idea of the friendship bracelets! (And in general the idea that your s/o is also your best friend... Damn I'm soft) (and the fact that everyone is best friends with everyone! Fuck! They love each other so much and I am so soft for it!)
I loved all the little scenes so much. The one with Cuddy helping House with therapy really got me though... Oh God and also the one with Arlene (your Arlene was vicious by the way, damn!)
Thank you so much for sharing your fic with us, it is such a treat! I'm really looking forward to reading more from you :D
southpaw2 chapter 1 . 1/7/2020
Such a lovely, sweet story. The friendship bracelet 'theme' was a wonderful way to build your narrative. Thank you and I hope you'll write more!
OldSFfan chapter 1 . 1/5/2020
Lovely, sweet story. Thank you.
Reader chapter 1 . 1/3/2020
this was very sweet and addicting
dmarchl chapter 1 . 1/2/2020
Loved it! Such a sweet story. Thank you for sharing it!
missvengerberg chapter 1 . 1/2/2020
AMAZING.
antares.78 chapter 1 . 1/3/2020
Thank you for having written it, It has been long time since I read a so good huddy fanfic.
The romanticism, the bickering, the family... all is there (like it would have to be in a good s8)
After so long from the end of the series now you put me back in huddy mood. I like your House, so "still House" and at the same time the "man with Cuddy", the proof that one thing don't erase the other one...
It would have be so good to see it on TV!
Well, what to say... thank you again and...keep writing! ;) (P.S. You put me in the mood for writing again...)
Kittius-chan chapter 1 . 1/2/2020
Love this so much pls do more