Reviews for Minor Arcana, Pt 1: Declaro
Trinitymarie chapter 11 . 1/9/2012
Very good :) should have way more reviews
CrimsonRose18 chapter 11 . 12/19/2009
cute!
wiccalaura chapter 11 . 11/13/2009
Really nice!
Mar x Malfoy chapter 11 . 6/18/2008
*runs to sequel*
arobynsung chapter 11 . 9/15/2006
I am afraid that this is a mixed review.

The story idea is good, the characters are...well..in character but the story was hard to follow. I felt the need to backtrack and check things. It was as if u were writing wat had come into ur head without thinking it thru. There were incomplete thoughts and I am afraid it didnt flow very well.

The idea is again very good, but unclear. Maybe a better explanation...and less jumps in timeframe and character pov's...even then...flow is what bugged me most.

I can tel good writer and this is not a flame...just honest constructive criticism.
Giftschlange chapter 2 . 1/12/2005
Good story!
abby chapter 11 . 1/9/2005
...i'm confused... :P
trixie chapter 11 . 6/9/2004
THE END! no. who does harry end up with? please make it draco, pretty please?
Jimaine chapter 11 . 4/30/2004
Whoo . . . this is wayy complicated. I like it and shall continue on, but it's currently bloody early and I haven't been to bed yet thanks to you. So I will say that I am interested and will read more after I sleep!
Tygrressatheart chapter 11 . 4/15/2004
Oh My Goodness... Oh my GOODNESS! I love it! Your story is fabulously written, the plot is awesome, no one is ooc... this is great! Wow... thats it... just WOW.
tangledhair chapter 11 . 3/26/2004
I highly anticipate reading the rest of this story. I love the characterization here- Draco especially. I love all the scheming, the double-plays, conniving- it's great. Can't wait to read the rest of it!
gabo0 chapter 11 . 11/26/2003
Hi!

I read it! like 'jumping' lines... a lot of lines! But now I'm not lost, at least!

Well, now, PERVINCO!

uff... lot to read.

By the way, I love this! The scene betwqeen Draco and Oliver... and Severus being that way with Draco. they should be together... I don't like Harry/Severus

Well... to read

GaB
gabo0 chapter 1 . 11/26/2003
Hi!

I receive you alert... well, IU think 3 fics to read it's a LOT! ;_;

But I will!

I like DM/SS and DM/HP, so, I'll like this U

Right now, I want to read Consensio. I'll leave Pervinco and Declaro for later.. it's a little TOO long

But I remember started reading this fic... I rmember about the Rites and all of that but then I thought I lost the story ;_;

And now it's a LOT to read!

I'll look at Pervinco... then, I start the real read of Consensio.

I love Draco!

GaB
brensgrrl chapter 1 . 11/26/2003
Brava! This is one of the most thoughtful and

well-written fanfics I have ever read! I especially enjoy the way that you both modernize

and carry to logical conclusion the premise

set forth in "The Courtship of Harry Potter."

The numerous POV changes were a little bit

onerous, as I had to never allow my attention to

drift in order to keep up..however, you really

should know that your style (including the

very "crisp" and economical use of prose reminds

me quite a bit of C J Cherryh (one of my favorite

writers).

I have added you to my "favorites" list!
venus4280 chapter 11 . 8/5/2003
okay honestly, why the hell this didn't get like a thousand more reviews is beyond me! THis is so unbelievably excellent... I just, am a bit speechless really... I am excited, and you have a style of writing the characters interactions with each other as... well even before you got the slightest bit explicit was just down right HOT!

DAmn, DAmn, DAmn, this was just pure fire. You are truly gifted, and the subtlety and cunning with which you are crafting the plot is, well, let me put it this way, you definitely belong is Slytherin!

I really want Snape and Harry to end up together... I mean really, really badly... so please, find a graceful way to deal with Draco and woo hoo!

I am off to your new part.

Don't be discouraged, you are an amazing writer, and I do not hand that compliment out lightly.

Great job, can't wait for more... I haven't had a story get me this excited in ages. I found myself laughing outlound, occasionally shouting. Just, excellent.

Plus you interesting perspective (first-person-ish) is extremely difficult to pull off, but you flip between the perspectives and regular third person seemlessly,