Reviews for The Grounding
Aimless chapter 4 . 10/3/2003
This was a sweet story. I loved learning a little about Rylan's past. It was great to see Duncan and Rylan bonding a bit.
Aimless chapter 2 . 10/3/2003
Poor Rylan is NOT having a good day! And to top it all off, she runs in to her mother? I feel so sorry for her!
Agent R chapter 1 . 9/6/2003
Very good, very funny, I'll bet Duncan was bright red for a while. Although I must admit, I did expect him to look up Rylan's mother and punch her, also, he never did find out why she got in detention.
Aurumlupi chapter 4 . 7/30/2003
He really would make a good dad.

Aurumlupi chapter 3 . 7/30/2003
That's so sweet!

Aurumlupi chapter 2 . 7/30/2003
For a comic section it sure ends on a depressing note. :)

Slacker Queen chapter 4 . 5/21/2003
Wonderful fic! I loved it very much. I assuming by the chapter title that this is the end of the fic. If it's not..well smack me upside the head then. ;) Keep up the great writing. LaterZ!
Richefic chapter 4 . 5/20/2003
That's so sweet. I really like the way that Rylan gets to be her own person. But you call that finished? Don't think so! Want to see what happens with her Mom.
Tyger Magick chapter 4 . 5/20/2003
I LIKE IT! Although I have to say it's a little weird that SKylar and her father both died on the same day and then one day later she was put up for adoption, but other than that I really liked it.
Slacker Queen chapter 3 . 5/20/2003
This is such a sweet story. The second chapter was funny, but I can sympathize with the poor girl. Keep up the wonderful work. I can't wait to read more. LaterZ!
Fluffy Cat chapter 3 . 5/18/2003
I really liked this fic. How can you not love a gentle, understanding Duncan, dealing with a teenage girl? You have a gift for making the everyday things appealing. I enjoyed every word. Please write more.
TygerMagick chapter 3 . 5/18/2003
OH Getting good! I like it so far. I likes it a lot lol. Continue soon. TTFN
LoMaRiBa chapter 3 . 5/18/2003
Aw, poor Rhlan! Go Duncan for finallay gettinig a clue! He usually seems pretty clueless when it comes to girl stuff. :o) I loved the ending-Rylan falling asleep in Duncan and Tessa's bed. More!
Richefic chapter 2 . 5/18/2003
Oh poor Duncan! LOL! Nice to see that there are a few situations that he hasn't found himself in over the centuries and poor Rylan - evil nasy Mom? (please?)
Richefic chapter 1 . 5/17/2003
Yay! I like this. Duncan and Richie .. not easy. Duncan and Rylan? He's not going to know what hit him. Look forward to seeing how they cope.