Reviews for Feild Report
diamondgirl chapter 1 . 7/23/2001
i love when people decide to do something completely original, like this. in fact, i see potential for a story to go along with this, so that ther's a full deal-we'd watch an episode of the x-files (read the story) then hear or read the field report (this). how's THAT for beatin ya down with a hint?
Atsuikaze chapter 1 . 3/31/2001
Very interesting.I have to say this is definitely about a X-Files

/SM crossover where Scully and Mulder meet the Sailor Scouts? Shameless plug:For a really offbeat story,check out my story"CardCaptor Sakura VS Sabretooth"

This was a cool writing!
Mako-clb chapter 1 . 3/28/2001
I certainly think this is a different sort of story. I don't know if Scully would be quite so open in admitting that nega-monsters are not human, but I did like the style you used. I might suggest using more technical terms so the report would sound more official. Anyway, kudos on being so creative.
Jane chapter 1 . 3/10/2001
It is like a Scully dictionary page, a little dull, a little interesting.
person8 chapter 1 . 12/11/2000
That was great! I've never seen an X-files/Sailormoon crossover before! Great idea! (Maybe I can get my parents to read this, they like X-files...) P
E.B.E chapter 1 . 12/11/2000
Cool Field Report.
Skyrocket chapter 1 . 12/8/2000
Pretty good. You clearly put some thought into this and it does rather sound like Scully. Nice job.