Reviews for Collateral Damage
xBitterSweetDreamsx chapter 18 . 1/21
Brilliant story. So happy that Neji forgive her after all that. Wondered what happened to Sasuke? Whether Tenten told Neji about Sasuke basically raping her.
Thanks for the story
Hmmm I’m not sure I liked the way he handled that. Or maybe I just like the drama. He was too calm lol. But very mature.
Oooooo a possessive Neji is sooo sexy XD. It’s killing me how much he cares for her though. If lying to him about knowing Sasuke riled him so bad, her other secrets are sure to break him. Also not surprised Naruto blew up her spot about the strip club too funny. Of course he’d remember her she’s a mesmerizing woman.
Awww poor sweet babyboy is falling for her. Although he’s a sourpuss at least he is genuine, makes me feel bad it’s not all real. Can’t wait for the angsty breakup when he finds out.
"So, how does one get to be a COO?" "Nepotism.” I died laughing. Lol
Lil Spoiled Brat chapter 18 . 1/13
I always get soooo excited when I see updates from you and as always this story never failed to get me hook, line and sinker. great work!
recey2010 chapter 18 . 1/12
Literally the best fic you ever written and the best AU TenNej in all the world!
Nejitenforever chapter 18 . 1/11
I love this fanfic so much! :) Please keep writing about NejiTen..even if it's not possible for it to be canon anymore. I still feel bitter about Neji's death.. whenever i get a glimpse of an episode of Boruto I always think of what would've been Neji and Tenten's child look like..awww :(

Anyway, keep it up! You're amazing at writing. And thanks again for sharing this to your fellow NejiTen fans..;) Hope to read more of your stories soon..
holynanolli chapter 1 . 1/8
oh god. i go away for a while and then come back with a fic from u with THAT kind of description. and THAT many chapters. im so excited 2 read!
hannahzerofive chapter 18 . 1/7
You've done it again KNO! you've done it again!
First of all I'd like to thank you for continuing to write NejiTen, not many do and not many write as good as you. Ever since our dear beloved AquariusGaluxy has resigned from writing fanfiction, her deprture had left a large hole in my heart for some quality NejiTen. And you KNO have filled that hole.

I don't know any fanfiction writer who does foreshadowing aswell as you. Like the part where Hiashi states that Hizashi has always been more humble then him (regarding about financial problem,) and then Neji says that "uncle is far to prideful" (to ask for money) like wow!

I love what you did with Sasuke. I thought you would make him into this real nasty person without reason, like making him an asshole to the max? being conceited and a sexual predator. But that little speech? Rant? He gave Tenten about them being orphans how basically the world messed them up, made me a little sympathetic towards. I actually love Sasuke but not in this fic, except towards the end. I don't forgive him but i do UNDERSTAND him so I think that really shows how great of a writer you are. Making a reader very confused on their view about a character that should have been easy to hate.
Im writing about you on my tumblr blog.
Rirukasabe chapter 18 . 1/7
Ow I expected a cuter final chapter, but anyway, i love the fic. I thought that Neji would take his time in order to forgive Tenten but he was completely in love
raspberryfanfics chapter 18 . 1/6
I absolutely loved this fic, it was beautifully written and I love the idea of Detective Lee in a green trench
szaroburo chapter 18 . 1/5
everytime time i get notification that theres a story from you i feel soooo excited. and like always this story was something else (in a good way, of course), but nejiten chemistry that youre creating is on point, no matter what plot you decided on.
love it and i hope that u will never ever stop giving us this high quality nejiten stuff. 3
Interim chapter 5 . 1/3
A/Nexplicit sex scene ahead*

Me: god is real
Interim chapter 1 . 1/3
You did it again. Here I am, helplessly devouring another gripping read, resignedly acknowledging that I will be up until 2am binging. I wouldn’t want to spend my Friday night any other way. But seriously. Girl. When I saw the notification come through my email declaring you’ve published another story (ALL AT ONCE NO LESS), I audibly gasped. I had no idea just how lucky today would be.

Thank you for keeping NejiTen alive. You’re the reason I still have this damn app. I’ve been reading since Fighter, and though my penname has had more work done than a Beverly Hills housewife, I won’t stop if you don’t stop. 3