Reviews for Hello Major Whitlock
Wren chapter 12 . 9/17
Please update, I love your writing style and the relevancy and just everything. Dear author have mercy on this lowly magpie
Shellbean chapter 12 . 8/8
MajorsAuthor,
Outstanding story. I read this again because I saw you had added more chapters than when I read it before. The last or current chapter was awesome. Especially at the end. Now people...and I mean myself, are going to chopping at the bit to get another chapter the soonest. Thanks again. I like having a character like Addi. She evens things out and will maybe help Bella's all-around attitude. Can't wait for more! Your newest fan Shellbean:)
More please amazing story
ShezzaBoo0233 chapter 1 . 7/1
Just started reading and so far love it! Love the part at the end about Jamie Bower ;) I love his recent post on Instagram of his cover of Chris Stapleton’s Fire Away absolutely amazing to listen too! x
Sachmet chapter 12 . 5/30
Oh Peter and Charlotte juhuuu this will be fun! hope you continue soon!
Bobs chapter 10 . 5/29
Yk what, I love how you’ve addressed the confederate past instead of being like other fanfiction writers and Stephanie Meyer herself just brushing it off and talking about it like it’s smth to be proud of or not a big deal.
Babywinchester-morningstar chapter 12 . 5/13
Update soon please?
Brightness Freya chapter 12 . 4/26
Yay! Peter and Char are here! Please update soon.
Peter is here?!
shadowoftheblackdeat chapter 12 . 4/18
Aaaaahh! Cliffhanger! Noooooo! You sadist. How could you! Update! I demand the right as a loyal, amazing and awesome Fan that you update as soon as possible! I wanna know mooorrrreee.
...
Please?
I’ll give you a virtual cookie :3
NaRuKo-InuTaiSHo-XD chapter 12 . 4/11
A really exciting chapter.
Looking forward to the next chapter.
Gwenaria1 chapter 11 . 3/20
Ah I love this. I know you haven't updated in a couple months but I'm looking forward to your chapters. I can't help but wonder if you're going to make Edward annoying or not. Look forward to seeing Peter and Char if you introduce them properly.
Gwenaria1 chapter 10 . 3/20
Love the Buffy line!
Katarina-Restova chapter 11 . 3/19
Good chapter, can’t wait for an update
Yvonne May chapter 11 . 3/18
I cried at her acceptance of Jaz, and I absolutely love the relationship she has with rose and emmy! I live for the friendly banter! can't wait for your next update!