Reviews for The Children
Zelda12343 chapter 1 . 8/12
Wow. That was really, really powerful. Sad, but good.
I'm left with only two questions: What exactly did Cho get put in Muggle prison for? Also, what was Polaris' exact role?
Nice job!
This story is very beautiful
The Wayland Smith chapter 1 . 6/6
That was a touching and twisted little look into that world. Very well written. Very tragic.
Jonin Neji Hyuga chapter 1 . 10/13/2015
Very good, well thought out, and tragic story.
Elantil chapter 1 . 8/17/2015
I cannot express how much I love this. It's very long ago, I know, and I only found it because a troper had it up in tvtropes. But time doesn't diminish the beauty of this fic, and if anything, the entirety of DH only makes this shine even brighter. I'd take your version of events over the last two books plus that crap epilogue any day.

I love that you properly addressed the horrors of war, the way the public would deal with the heroes of the story, the very fact that none of them came out of this whole, which should have been the case. I love even that you gave Draco the redemption that he deserves.

This is my second time re-reading this, and though it's been more than a decade, thank you.
Evani chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
This is terribly sad, and brilliantly written. I feel like it should have more, but at the same time it's ended really well. Thank you for writing this though, I like that you didn't go into too many details, and that you saved Dracos blindness as a bit of a twist.
MissMorrigan chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
Hauntingly beautiful.
fripa chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
Thanks for writing this story, it was a heartwrenching AU of what could have happened. Good work samvimes:-)
stargazedream chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
Thank you.
For this super fucking wonderful representation of the characters - especially Draco.
For this amazing, descriptive, intense one-shot.
For your creativity.

Thank you.
EowynofRohan13 chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
Wow.
Just... wow.
Newcomb chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
Nicely done.
jackiemack916 chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
So very, very beautiful in such a sad way. Well done.
saudade do coracao chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Wow. I'm speechless. You envisioned the end quite a bit differently than J.K. Rowling did, but I think this is much more realistic than hers. Best wishes in all your writing endeavours!
Tamlin chapter 1 . 1/5/2012