Reviews for Tapestry Unwoven
doggiegirl21 chapter 1 . 2/23
Oh this was so achingly sad. It was beautiful, but it tore my heart out. I know this is old, but could you possibly add a short epilogue of him reuniting with his dear wife in Aslan's country. Gah! i just want to weep after reading this.
Twinkle Toes chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
Wait ... But onward and upward he'd see her again, right? I'm sure he would! This was a beautiful story. You write so captivatingly. Thank you for writing this!
kiran Taimuri chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
Omg I feel so sorry for peter
His beloved wife died and he didn't even know
Eiladwyn chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
Thank you for holding to the heart of Peter and Arrys's relationship and it's effect on him, rather than focussing on the romance.
I hadn't thought about how Professor Diggory and Lady Polly would have been able to completely empathise with the children - thanks for that!
Hukkelberg chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
First of all, it surprised me dearly that you actually wrote Peter as he is, the one with dark hair, instead of the blond boy that everyone thinks he is. It is very hard to imagine him like that, I must say, I am terribly used to the golden Peter but I quite like this Peter, it is very nice of you to write him like he is meant to. I don't like Arrys (and that's entirely my problem, so don't worry, I just get really jealous everytime there's someone I don't know with them, it drives me crazy. I think I'm just really used to the mentality that no one woudl ever be good enough for any of them if it's not already in the story. So, don't mind me, I'm sure someone liked her) but I have to admit I felt incredibly sad when they got out of the wardrobe and I realized that he had lost his child and then he did that and it broke my heart completely.

Overall, I really really liked it. You're very nice for writing this, thank you. You did great.
lifechiaroscuro chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
I love this story. Absolutely love it. I've always wanted Peter to have some part of him like that... in my opinion it's pretty much the perfect representation of what I think Peter would be like in those situations.

Caity :)
Lindaleriel chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
This is the fic I have been searching for for days! Achingly sad, very real, and beautifully written. Thank you!
asdfjkl chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
peter! poor boy.

great story. keep writing!
LillithThalia chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
I truly am speechless. I could tell you about how wonderful this is, but it would not be sufficient. Breath taking comes to mine, and so does the true meaning of awesome. It is most definitely awe inspiring. But speechless is the best I can come up with. LT
quotidienne chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
Oh.

I think think of any better way to tell you how gorgeously effective this was than to tell you that the ending -hurt-. Really hurt. Because your Peter is beautifully crafted, weathered, and old, and it all makes so much sense that I didn't need to stop during the piece and think about it, rather watching Peter grow (because he continued to do so, mentally, even after he came back) was an organic process. The whole love-interest-left-behind could been a trainwreck, but somehow it made sense that what Peter would regret most was a woman who suddenly understood him (it seems that your Peter, on the inside, was horribly lonely).

The writing here is perfectly reminiscent of better times-the language is carefully reflective, always passive.

You did a fantastic job. There's nothing more to be said, really.
HollywdLiz chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
Very well done. I think Peter's head is hard to get into, but I like how you did it here. Canon character/original character fics are often very scary, but you've handled this one quite well, and made me ache for them both. I can't wait to read more of your stuff.
Val Evenstar chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
Wow. So sad and yet...yeah. I wish I could describe what it made me feel, but I'm not good at describing emotions like this (and I'm an author!). Excellent job.
Follower of Aslan chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
Wow. I've read few books that have that much and that kind of emotion. An awesome story and one that I could very well imagine happening. Excellent, magnificent writing.

P.S. I hope someday that I can become this good!
GoldenRat chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
Melancholy fic. Very nice writing, poor Peter.
Starbrat chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
Well written. I always thought it would be a bit of a mind-fuck to go from adult back to child.