Reviews for F A S C I N A T I O N
ooverkill chapter 3 . 5/22/2005
Wow... so sexy... so funny! xD;; This is a great story. Keep it up and please update soon!

That tent comment at the end of chapter 2 was so incredibly disturbing.. .
kaesaku chapter 3 . 6/25/2004
oi, continue this!

please~~

more yuki and kyou action! ;p
gallatica chapter 3 . 1/17/2004
MOMIJI?
_
ehhehe...kyou with a cigerette dangling in his slender fingers...yummy..got a pic? :D
and...
WHEN ARE YOU GUYS GONNA UPDATE?
*chokestranglechoke*
gallatica chapter 2 . 1/17/2004
yeah bebeh!
:D :D
yuki *wants* him..yuki *needs* him...
XD
isnt tohru just another mary sue? ehhehe...
*hides from avid yukiru and kyouru fans*
huhuhu
ArtOfHowWeGrieve chapter 3 . 1/4/2004
OKay, the two of you are so sick, its great. I've had a LOT of fun reading this story so far and cannot wait until u finish it. Its quite...ahem...origional. Definitely not something I would of thought up so keep writing please? arigatou.
~Lady Maeve
Dawnfire14 chapter 3 . 9/14/2003
I love this fic. I couldn't stop laughing while I read it! Can't wait for the next chapters, your doing a great job! XD
rokusan chapter 3 . 7/6/2003
Honestly, it's so nice to read something so nicely written; an extra twenty points to you for the fact that it's a parody. You've got the best sense of humor, _and_ you know how to spell. What else can a reviewer ask for?

..I still sort of wanted to cuss out that yukie-chan person (thyne firste reviewerr) because she actually said 'keep your head down'. NNyess, yukie-chan. All good fanfiction authors must be very careful not to trod on all lesser authors' ego's. Right-o. Sorry to get miffed about it, just that if some people don't liven the place up, ffdotnet might as well go straight to the dogs.

I have faith in the two of you that you will NOT heed her. Keep writing smut, and all other things you're good at. Cheers!
chibichibineko chapter 3 . 7/4/2003
*shock written all over face* OMG ! You can't leave it at that ! That is preposterous ! Very very suspenseful - how did Yuki end up in a tent ?
Polka dot chapter 3 . 7/3/2003
Oh no, where's the smut? that's the best part. Nice surprise ending, except it's a little creepy because Momiji looks 5.
Akari Sennyami chapter 3 . 7/2/2003
*snigger*

I'M DOING IT AGAIN! I love this story, it gives me the best excuse to snigger my heart out. There was much chortling in a certain shadowy corner of as a result of this chapter...

Oh, and hurrah for late night writings, too! I do most of my fic writing after midnight, so I totally hear ya!

Yay for Yuki and his forgotten naughtiness! *jumps around singing 'nympho, nympho guy, he wants to be, a nympho guy' to the tune of 'macho macho man'* hehe
Sarritichi chapter 3 . 7/2/2003
*laughs* And I was just wondering how they hell they got there.

Damn, this works so well because it's over the top and non-serious. If that makes any sense.
Salome Orr chapter 2 . 6/30/2003
hahahahahahahahaha
Salome Orr chapter 1 . 6/30/2003
*covers face* I have to come out now! I am a secret yaoi fan girl! There I said it. You guys are really funny! If I am correct, this is a parody right? Ok well then it's so cliche that I can't help but totally fall over laughing. keep it up!
Sunfreak chapter 2 . 6/30/2003
*melts* Just . . . yum. That is all I can say.
Polka Dot chapter 2 . 6/27/2003
Gack you made me login in, I hate doing that, it's 2 seconds of my life I'll never get back. But I had to review. firstly I'm writing 2 Y/K fics right now, one is freaking weird and the other's freaking sad, but Gawd I love the pair! This is quite a bit of fun. I hope to see another chapter soon.