Reviews for From Pain to Love
Amebb42 chapter 20 . 1/26
I binged read this, staying up until 5 in the morning because I was so absorbed. It feels weird to say I love the story when so much of it is based on real trauma, but I am so invested in it.

I do love your Draco and Theo very much. Narcissa as an arctic fox is perfect, too. I’m so irritated that Harry and her other friends didn’t notice how bad she had gotten.
YourFan chapter 20 . 1/18
Very glad to see that you have started writing again! I love your motherly Narcissa. Hope you update soon! Love for you...
Readbetweenthelinestothetruth chapter 20 . 1/3
Ohhhh I was so excited to see an update. Very interested to watch Hermione’s recovery and how Draco/Theo help her.
DimitriRoseAngel chapter 20 . 1/2
narcissa is lovely in this
Neekah chapter 20 . 1/2
Thank you for updating! I really needed this chapter...it felt a bit like the healing process might have begun. I don’t think I could be happy if this particular story was left without a proper finish. It has really touched me.
Readbetweenthelinestothetruth chapter 19 . 12/19/2020
I am so excited for the next chapter! I can’t wait to see what happens next. I like Narcissa like this, I feel like she’s tough but also soft
ilaski chapter 19 . 12/18/2020
I really like Narcissa in this story, she is a mother figure and seems to know how to help Hermione. I can't wait for her to get better.
I'm really happy you're updating this story, can't wait to read more.
Happy Christmas ! 3
ilaski chapter 18 . 12/11/2020
Amazing, can't wait for more. You're so talented, please continue 3
Neekah chapter 18 . 12/11/2020
Truly heartbreaking.
ilaski chapter 17 . 12/11/2020
Hei, I really hope you are well!I just discovered you story and I can't get enough of it. I'm amazed by your writing and I'm really enjoying the plot. I believe the story is pretty realistic, the way you describe the shame, the suffering and the struggle in seeking help. You have such a great talent so please do not leave this story unfinished. I really hope we get an update 3
Neekah chapter 17 . 12/6/2020
I’m liking the pace you’ve set in writing. Scary images, throughout, but handled well. A true telling of what a “Death Eater” would actually be.
Readbetweenthelinestothetruth chapter 16 . 12/2/2020
I’m seriously so excited to see where this story goes!
Readbetweenthelinestothetruth chapter 16 . 11/28/2020
I was so excited when I saw an update! I feel so much for Hermione! Can’t wait to see how this turns out
heathenous sappho chapter 15 . 11/16/2020
i love this, and i hope you update soon! i really enjoy how pets play a bigger role in this,,, i don’t really know how to explain it tho.
YourFan chapter 15 . 10/31/2020
Hello! How are you? I read a lot of fanfics from 'honeysweetcutie' at you suggestion and honestly, they were great! When are you going to update? Please be soon!
Lots of love for you!