Reviews for Before The Begining
AdiaAlida chapter 2 . 9/8/2007
I really hope that you continue this story. From the date I can tell that you haven't updated in a while, but I for one would really like to know what's going to happen next. The first two chapters are great, so please keep going!
ten-faced knight chapter 2 . 6/23/2005
Not bad. A nice beginning. I'm curious to see how this will turn out. Keep it up.
eddy morphie chapter 2 . 6/22/2004
i love this story would you plze update it and some of your other stories because all of the ones of yours i read have been so good so plze update soon
Darks Light chapter 2 . 1/28/2004
hey realy intersting story line and good description! please update soon!
FireFriendship chapter 2 . 7/1/2003
Hey, at least two of them had the sense to stay together! I like the new goggleboy, he seems reallie kool! The new digimon are awesome! I like Tiamon's attack and name and everything, so cute! _ Update soon!
FireFriendship chapter 1 . 7/1/2003
Very interesting! I like the descriptions of all your characters, very detailed. You must have a great imgination to come up with new characters, digimon, and a storyline/plot! I'll definately be checking on this fic!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/30/2003
muy bueno story! Keep writing -
Whatever chapter 2 . 6/7/2003
Cool story!

Is Jett and Diana cold?They r like Rika and Matt and that is so cool!The characters r very intresting!So r the Digimon!
Le Pink chapter 1 . 5/23/2003
Great job! Maybe you'd like to check out mine?
Planet Mads chapter 1 . 5/17/2003
Wow! This is a good story. Keep it up!