Reviews for The Trio
yachiru-chan92 chapter 7 . 3/12/2020
Good chapter
I would like read the Cullen's reaction to the little dragon XD
Thanks for your work and the chapter
Bye
Rori Potter chapter 7 . 3/11/2020
Oh my. Wow. Update soon.
Lunaria1147 chapter 7 . 3/11/2020
Oooh I really want to read harry in a dress scene. And I wonder if bella will be joining him with the whole dressing up
Beautiful Obsession 17 chapter 7 . 3/11/2020
Wow, so many things just happened! Thank you for letting Edward save her, I kind of wish Harry had put a tracker on her or something to notify him she was in danger but this works too. I can't wait to see their faces if/when Harry tells them everything. Aww I'm happy Harry got to see everyone again. This might be a stupid question but will they be a threesome or is that just smoke? I do like their relationship so far, all the banter and trying to make a Vampire blush is super funny, I like confident Harry but he's so cute when he blushes too! I hope Edward gets the chance to make Harry blush. Great chapter, can't wait to see how Harry reacts to what happened while he was gone.
lifelovelaugh chapter 7 . 3/11/2020
Loved it ! Please keep up the great work ️️️️
Kurosuoba aijin sama chapter 7 . 3/11/2020
Dang it I was hoping Harry would make it back before you ended the chapter. Oh well, it was still good though. I can’t wait until Harry blows there minds about the different types of vampires, if he does anyways.
MissMJS chapter 7 . 3/11/2020
Oh I’m so glad to see this update! Just can’t get enough of it!
And progress is being made! PROGRESS! Whoo!
Ansuz Nauthiz chapter 7 . 3/11/2020
I don't think you understand how badly I need you to post the fics you made of MDZS/The Untamed! There is just, not enough fanfiction about the amazing series! Please please please please please please please please please please post a story of that series!

Also, great chapter as always! Can't wait to see Harry freak out that Bela was attacked and start making charmed stuff to protect her en masse.

Please update soon! (Along with the MDZS/The Untamed story please)
Ysparkles chapter 7 . 3/11/2020
Yay! I’m SO glad you updated, thank you! I’m loving this story. Bi Harry is so refreshing, can’t wait to find out what happens next.
gin and ale chapter 7 . 3/11/2020
i love this much. take all the the time you need to update just as long as you finish this.
AnimeLover229 chapter 7 . 3/11/2020
Great Chapter.
caged21hearts chapter 7 . 3/11/2020
it was awesome!
Bibliophile Otaku chapter 7 . 3/11/2020
I just finished reading the updated chapter. And it was great. I like how you spun Bella's reckless fearlessness as a result of trauma. That something already happened to her and other events already pale in comparison.

On the other hand, I'm excited about the confrontation between Harry and the Cullens. I think Harry will be the type to smack them in their faces that they are not the only supernatural beings in the world and certainly not the most dangerous.

And lastly, I would love to read Harry's reaction about Bella's near rape experince, and if he and Edward will form an unholy alliance to exact revenge. Maybe Rosalie will join them?

Haha. Thanks for another great chapter.
Bibliophile Otaku chapter 7 . 3/11/2020
Thanks for updating! And I completely understand. I also just got into Mo Dao Zu Shi. Wei Wuxian and Lan Zhan are irresistible.
morefics4max chapter 7 . 3/11/2020
Thank you for the update. Writing is as amazing as always!
482 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 32 .. Last Next »