Reviews for Eternal Dance
AngelicRose8 chapter 3 . 12/3/2009
I freaking *LOVE* Kimahri! He is so adorable.

I loved this little ficlet, it was cool to read the different points of view of the Spring scene. I love Kimahri's POV the most though. lol.
CloudForTifa chapter 3 . 11/27/2007
thats such a sweet story. you had the POV's in character. I loved the Kimahri chapter :D It sounded like him. Great job.
Demon chapter 3 . 6/22/2007
plz do some more!

you are so good and hey i am not as detailed as you are...even though i haven't type my story yet...but i eventually will stop handwriting my stories and post them up.

anyway...KEEP IT UP!

you are doing great and i love it.
NoelleFord1 chapter 3 . 6/14/2006
aww that was great! lol. :)the whole thing was really good.
Arya-aya chapter 3 . 9/3/2005
It really does give insight to the diffrent relationships. All-in-all a good story.
Litwolf chapter 3 . 7/29/2005
AW! That was so awesome! What a great idea! I think the Kimahri chapter was my favorite. That was too good!
Seashell110 chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
Wow! Amazing detail! I'm going on to the next two chapters and I hope they are as good as this one. Though I'm not sure if you are just changing story around to make your description more beautiful, I must make note that they were floating through the water. Not flying through the sky. Though that lake did seem almost bottomless...Anyways, I was just telling you but I bet you already knew. Great chapter!

-Shelbie Kelly(Seashell110)
Z Star chapter 3 . 6/7/2005
Sigh... so romantic, and Kimahri's point of view was my favourite chapter, so cute! It nearly made me cry. Aww... I love how you showed how Kimahri cares for Yuna. Go you!
Yunie Tidus chapter 3 . 3/8/2005
really beautiful
Letselina chapter 3 . 7/14/2004
Oh it was beautiful. It's true, this idea has been done many times but every story is different. I really like your hold on Kimahri's emotions, how even though he protects Yuna with a smile, he's still hurt inside that she will die. It's very nice, and I look forward to reading more of your works. Good job.

Always - Letselina
Rapticon sr. the Goldenhearted chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
Hey try reading this fic while listening to Celine Dion's "My Heart Will Go on" Just imagine the Spring scene and instead of "Suteki Da Ne" playing it's "My Heart Will Go On". Try It!
Pi-chan chapter 3 . 12/14/2003
Very good. Very cute. You did a good job with Kimahri's grammer. Kimahri is the best!
I've watched that scence so many times. My favorite scence, too.
But enough rambling. I hope to read more of your wonderful writing.
Summoner Lenne10 chapter 3 . 9/6/2003
this ficcie, will read whenever I think of evil things! (such as the ending of ff10) its just soo sweet, (*makes mental note to watch the lake cineam later*) well, cya! this will be on my favorites list, FOREVER! MWHAHAHA! ok then... you've just seen the oddness that is me...
hailey chapter 3 . 8/19/2003
please do more tidus/yuna fics!
Deprived of a soul chapter 3 . 7/28/2003
That was great, beautiful, heartwarming.