Reviews for Please King!
daliapv.perez chapter 7 . 3/2
Jajaja buena esa
LB1324 chapter 7 . 7/11/2020
HA! Love that! It’s like father and son between those 2 in this, old man just wants to live in the simpler times, bro get into the modern day you idiot, oh and I have a suggestion for you. Zangetsu and Hichigo are in a spontaneous crazy mood and are chasing each other through there space before coming out and continuing it in the house not a yin’s attention to what’s happening outside until they get into a short lived wrestling match in the living room when Ichigo puts an end to it saying take it outside, the 2 have never seen snow before until Ichigo pointed it out, chaos ensues.
Lor chapter 7 . 7/2/2020
Congratulations on graduating! Also, hilarious. Thanks for the chapter!
David Alejandro Gmez Fernandez chapter 7 . 7/1/2020
lol with the ossan XD
Xiaoyue Yuki chapter 6 . 5/24/2020
Too funny, update, pleeseeeee?
LB1324 chapter 6 . 4/26/2020
What kind of shenanigans do you think that Zangetsu and Hichigo get into if Renji’s zanpaktou spirit Zabimaru came for a visit?
LB1324 chapter 6 . 4/23/2020
HAHAHAHA! Frigging hilarious dude! Loved it!
drmona lord chapter 6 . 4/20/2020
this story is funny all I could picture after reading this chapter was tensa zangetsu pinning shiro down and trying to color him in lol
LB1324 chapter 5 . 4/7/2020
I have an idea for the next one, Zangetsu and Hichigo get into a massive paint war after said hollow accidentally threw paint in his face, he was only bored like hell
Dauth12345 chapter 5 . 4/3/2020
Thank you, Ichigo, for this deep and philosophical insight.

Although, if I had a spider stuck in my soul, I suppose I'd be terrified too.
anielsen33326 chapter 5 . 4/2/2020
Wait...WHO’S THE DATE?!
totallyuncreativelyinsane chapter 5 . 4/1/2020
lmfaooo this is super cute and i love it
Decipher the Cipher FMSKHU chapter 5 . 4/1/2020
This is absolutely amazing and Ichigo is a such a prankster lol. I love this because it’s absolutely hilarious and I need light-hearted fun like this.

though I wonder, who was the date
Tazbird chapter 4 . 3/28/2020
They make my day please do more
HOPEHATE07 chapter 1 . 2/4/2020
It's so funny and airy! Like seriously! I smiled the whole time I was reading this! But it would be fun if they really get a puppy tho lol!
And for the first 2 chapters I was like okay the plot is changing, then I realised that these were one shots! Please continue writing as many as you can!
(ε )