Reviews for Guide You Home
TheBackedUpT-Rex chapter 20 . 9/20
The entire fanfic was amazing, but I have to say, the Mando/Han fist bump was the best XD. I kept telling myself to put down my Kindle and go to bed so I could wake up refreshed for school, but nope! I was so into the story that I'll be getting around 5 hours tonight! Anyway, this is definitely on my list to re-read. Awesome job!
HellCutePanda chapter 20 . 5/12
That was a great story. Everyone was in character. The relationships between the characters were so genuine and warm and at times complex. The story evolved so naturally and so did the relationships. You did such a wonderful job. Would love to have an M rating for your stories. Love the kisses and the touches and would like to see more.

The one thing was this last chapter - felt like Rey’s reluctance to commit or not think in terms of having Ben as her boyfriend after the I love you stuff felt like a bit of a stretch - kind of not as believable that she was still holding out. I don’t know - I may not be working it right. Just a bit of food for thought.
tiah366 chapter 20 . 4/13
Well done
Sylviecake231 chapter 12 . 3/28
Heya, just wanted to let you know how much I'm enjoying this! I wanted to say how much I loved this chapter, because although Rey and Ben bumping into Luke was v. awkward, I really liked that Rey didn't completely annihilate Luke for what he did to Ben (although we can all agree Luke was so in the wrong there), nor did she immediately hate on Ben for his role in the Skywalker drama. I don't know why Rey being portrayed as a true medium in the family argument got to me so much, but I can't wait to read the rest and see how it all works out! :)
M.S.Carol chapter 20 . 3/13
This was so beautiful I loved this so much
witchfingers chapter 20 . 3/12
Loved it!
Welp, I'm crying. That was beautiful. Thank you for sharing! I'm looking forward to more of your work
BeMyHeroSeverus chapter 20 . 3/9
*cries uncontrollably* that was sooo good
ldyjaydin chapter 20 . 3/9
Absolutely amazing story! So glad you finished it. I look forward to the epilogue chapters, but this was a perfect ending. I laughed so hard at the fist bump!
This was perfect. Thank you for such an amazing ending, or should I say beginning, to their story. As for future works I love your T rating. You wrote in their desire and passion with such intensity, I never needed a bedroom scene to feel that heat, and your story was so rich in depth and quality. Please keep the T rating so more of us can enjoy your wonderful works. I appreciated that you posted one of your stories with a T and M alternative for your readers to choose what they wanted; of you truly desire to write more M or E works then maybe that would be the best option.
Hartmannclan chapter 20 . 3/9
I out off reading this chapter for ten WHOLE minutes b/c I didn't want this story to end (that's a life's age, just sayin')! You've made me cry...again. The happiest of tears for this HEA. I need a thesaurus to find lovely new adjectives for my review. Riveting, thrilling, delicious. Those seem to fit. :))))
FourShot411 chapter 19 . 3/9
Aww... I just loved this story. I laughed, I cried, and I awed. It's just so sweet! I hope there's more. I need to see the BBQ. Plus, I want more romance! Ha, ha! Thanks for posting!
ldyjaydin chapter 19 . 3/2
The boat, the orcas, the new office so different from the ones, perfect! And love!
fireelfmaiden1 chapter 19 . 3/1
great job.
Hartmannclan chapter 19 . 3/1
And once again the genie works her magic and I'm crying by the chapters' end. T.T I squealed when I got the update notice and I was prophetic.
That was ecstacy. You've once again woven a magic spell. It's way, way beyond fluff. I need a new word... Lemme think on it. The orcas were a brilliant add. Let the little people use puppies. My favorite author uses baby orcas. Boom! This is Reylo fanfic at its finest. This is why I need you to write that snowy TROS fix-it of yours. Whatever you write will be my new canon. Disney ruined my ship after that glorious smile. (Snarl).
Found the new word...Silky. This isn't fluff it's silky. Brilliant plot, excellent writing, and memorable lines silky. Something beautiful, tangible, and soft.
This was my favorite line:
"It's thunder and snow and music and stillness and everything, everything at once."
-that's love :))))).