Reviews for Guide You Home
ABeautifulBreakdown chapter 19 . 3/1
Ok, I jumped on this chapter with elation and glee and my god I didn't stop smiling the whole way through. It's not that I think of Ben as some raging man whore but virgin Ben always makes me a little nervous and you damn well kill it. The timing for everything in this chapter was perfect. The hesitance, the need, the freaking orcas. Come on I mean Commmmme on. Brilliant.
I love how quirky and awkward they are together stumbling through their affection. It's sweet and intense and just utterly captivating. Thank you darling for your talent and your mind. I've loved watching this unfold and I CANNOT wait until Ben meets Mando and Han meets Mando and more Mando!
I love how he struggles and just loves them so much.
Anyway, that's my rant of praise. You're a very talented writer Love. Xo
I've literally been checking back and refreshing over and over again so when I saw it posted this chapter I all but screamed out loud, LOL. SO happy my timing worked out! I'm a happy puddle of goo right now. This chapter, OMGoodness, THIS CHAPTER! I will definitely be reading and re-reading this over and over again. So absolutely perfect and definitely worth the nail biting wait. You capture Ben in this perfect, dreamy way. I love that his favorite color is indigo, and he loves 80s music, and orcas are drawn to him. I love this obsession he has with kissing Rey on his desk. When he started moving the things off of his desk I was like, 'girl, get ready for a major kiss/confession here.' This story has ALL the feels and I just love it SO MUCH! (sigh) Going to try and collect myself back from puddle to human form. :3
Trying not to panic. It's past the end of the week and there still isn't an update. Please, PLEASE, I don't think I can take it if another story that I have fully invested myself in goes dormant. I need an update PLEASE!
ldyjaydin chapter 18 . 2/29
Oh, how awesome that Ben and Han bought her a shop and a van!
ldyjaydin chapter 16 . 2/29
That scene with Leia was great! I thought it was Ben, but being Leia was perfect.
ldyjaydin chapter 15 . 2/29
This chapter was great! The high drama of Ben and Han when she was ready to arrest him was so good. I also loved her conversations with Han during the drive. His analysis is spot on.
ldyjaydin chapter 14 . 2/29
Ben answered the phone, which speaks volumes. I think it's good Rey has finally made a decision about Han.
Pipin101 chapter 18 . 2/28
This story is amazing please don't abandon it!
ldyjaydin chapter 13 . 2/28
Ouch! That chapter really hurt. It was the red throne room all over again. But I get drama. You've got to get through the bad to get back to the happy.
ldyjaydin chapter 12 . 2/28
That was a pretty good outcome to the Luke encounter.
ldyjaydin chapter 11 . 2/28
There were some good feels in this chapter, especially with them opening up so fully about their pasts. Oh, no! Like better not ruin things!
ABeautifulBreakdown chapter 15 . 2/28
Ok, I picked up this fic as some downtime between my own writing and I’ve always intended to write a review but the urge to keep reading stops me. This chapter though... this one has made me stop.
Let me first say you’re writing is lovely, the way you capture it all is simply brilliant. Your characterization of everyone is spot in and captured with incredible accuracy all the while you make it your own. It’s fantastic. I love Ben like this, I love Rey like this, I LOVE Han like this.
This chapter really getting into the relationship between Rey and Han and the realities is renders is beautiful and sweet and just amazing. I’m even more excited for the prospect of more Mando and Dyn. So thank you for sharing your creativity, I’m really looking forward to reading more.
ldyjaydin chapter 10 . 2/28
OMG, please tell me that coffee/bookshop is a real place! Someday, if I ever go to Seattle, I would make sure to go there. Totally my kind of place. Loving this date! When she told him she didn't want to be alone again, I got chills!
ldyjaydin chapter 9 . 2/27
Aww, Mando misses her!
ldyjaydin chapter 8 . 2/27
Ouch, that lunch started so sweet and end so angry!

Love how she spoke with Luke and the rest of her friends were so star-struck.
134 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »