Reviews for Coming Home
evileyelandsmyle chapter 13 . 5/18/2004
I dont know why I havent found this fic before. It's really good and I think that you should really update soon.
CelticStar15 chapter 13 . 1/2/2004
just wanted to tell u that i love this and hope that u are planning on finishing it ;) please
IDontWriteIJustRead chapter 13 . 12/28/2003
My fellow carby's and I are hoping you plan to continue this story. ;)
tina chapter 13 . 10/16/2003
wow, this is such a great fic, i LOVE it. carter and abby are so sweet and you write them really well, especially abby - the plot is great, and i can't wait to find out what happens next... this is one of the best fics i've read so keep up the good work!
IDontWriteIJustRead chapter 13 . 10/11/2003
Nice work. Glad you have returned. So is she really gonna be preggers or not?
cool cat chapter 13 . 10/11/2003
Can't wait to see what happens
mistopher chapter 13 . 10/10/2003
yay thats the chapter i had the sneak peek to ! i m so glad these are all getting updated!
mandi chapter 13 . 10/10/2003
wow that is really good i hope she is pregnent
Moon's Tear chapter 13 . 10/10/2003
Great chapter, it was worth the wait! I can't wait to read the next chapter! Keep it up!
IDontWriteIJustRead chapter 12 . 7/31/2003
Another great chapter. All this turmoil and they don't loose track of eachother. Hope you update soon.
ILuvCarbyFuzz chapter 12 . 7/22/2003
wow...this is really good...please email me wen u write another chapter!
Moon's Tear chapter 12 . 7/22/2003
It's a great story! I love it how after a rough few hours between them Abby and Carter are okay again. I just have to say... You are so evil! How could you make chp12 a cliffhanger like that? I really really want to know what happens in the next chapter! Please post a new one soon! Love the story so far!
luvcarter chapter 12 . 7/21/2003
yay! this is awsome, all ur stuff is so i ant more of course! i stay up till 2 oclock in the morning to read them so..i will be waiting!
SMS13 chapter 12 . 7/20/2003
OMG OMG OMG Keep going! I love your story! It's so good! LOL After that little outburt, I'm calming down. I love your story so far. It's really detailed and sweet, a perfect Carby moment, and well I need something to give me hope about now with all the evil spoilers going around... They can't break Carby up, they just can't... But anyway keep going, your doing an excellent job :-)
eliza chapter 12 . 7/20/2003
all i can say is its amazing..i wish i could right like that and plez continue i wana kno what happens with abby and carter in dat hotel room!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »