Reviews for Blood and Sex
LuckyPatronus chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
Unusual, and something I wouldn't normally read, but I like it. It's original (not a cliche to be found). Although the characters are OOC, they are very well-developed. I suggest re-writing this into something unrelated to HP. The actual plotline and characterization have significant potential.
TrulyLovly chapter 1 . 2/23/2004
Fantastic story. I don't get the ending but I liked your story.
Sex is like love. When you have it you think about it all the time. But when you don't have it you think about it all the time.
I. Truelove
Julia chapter 1 . 10/22/2003
This story sucks!

Ginny would never do such a mean thing.

Julia
Mutant Horse chapter 1 . 9/25/2003
Hm. I do like it... but there is a motive for her actions aren't there? If there is I'm not getting it, maybe I'm just a pinapple lump, I really don't know. I just... this has kind of baffled me. I've never read Ginny like this, well, maybe I have but she's never baffled me like this!
Piper chapter 1 . 7/22/2003
Extremely interesting but I don't exactly get the point...
Sunni chapter 1 . 6/9/2003
Whoa...totally abstract. Over my head, but I can appreciate well written literature, even if I don't really get it. It almost sounds like Ginny is...vampiric? I dunno. It was interesting, to say the least. Though-provocing, I guess.

Something makes me know that I'll remember this fic. It just...sticks in my memory, I guess. Interesting.
citrus scented chapter 1 . 5/20/2003
just...wow.

why? becuase you have such outstandingly perfected sentences, that just flow on and on, so that even if the reader wanted to stop it'd be near impossible.

I like the beginning, because you introduce the character, but you just manage it without dragging it on in the slightest. The line-

or even that his favourite colour was indigo.

SOmetimes it is the small details that are far more important than the big ones, because such a normal thing like favourite colours is hardly a need for hushhush...so then that just outlines his personality vividly.

This draco is the draco from the books without a trace or doubt. just a few things I was a bit confused about.. just why did Ginny turn up and make out with him if she was getting married to HArry and aparently happy. I thought maybe more hint to the real reason, but then again I can be awefully slow and I probably missed it.

And the other is why Draco accepted it so easily, I mean I know he must have been caught by surprise an' all, aunless theres some background history Im missing?

But those are hardly anything that even dent the authenticity built in here, and its just a one-shot!

wow
DracoFan chapter 1 . 5/17/2003
Interesting... very interesting... Well, I like this story... Is there more? I hope so. Hope to read some more soon! Thanks!
Hermione the Slayer chapter 1 . 5/17/2003
odd and vague, but at the same time compelling. I liked it.
Keita chapter 1 . 5/17/2003
O! ! Very intriguing. I do like.

:oD
Julielynn chapter 1 . 5/17/2003
Champagne, they had sex when Ginny came, and then she left in the morning. It makes sense to those of us with brains. Taricorim, this wasn't your best but it's not as bad as some fics I've read. I think it lacks your usual spirit, so to say, but then again, it's not like what you usually write. It's good to have a variety, but I think you should stick with your original stuff :)
Jaelyss chapter 1 . 5/17/2003
Interesting to say the least. I've read of similar sort of D/G fics. It's always interesting to see the relationships these two can have. I feel just a bit disenchanted from the characters though. Maybe slightly more details? In general though, it's nice so far. Hope to read more.
tablecloth chapter 1 . 5/17/2003
interesting . . . write some more! I lik it, just be a bit more descriptive next time there is a bit of bed sport. BYE!
Saavik13 chapter 1 . 5/17/2003
that was diffrent. good, but diffrent.
PinkChubbyMonkey chapter 1 . 5/16/2003
weird story but its good