Reviews for Photosynthesis
Misscandyliciousss chapter 21 . 6/22/2022
I just finished thiscannot believe it doesnt have more hype! I loved it
Misscandyliciousss chapter 7 . 6/22/2022
I am laughing so much… THE PAD THAI ahahaha
creativesm75 chapter 21 . 6/14/2021
cool
Whack-the-beetle chapter 21 . 12/25/2020
Good work! I am actually a bit surprised that this got so little reviews and I don‘t think this does it justice. You came up with good plot in my opinion, it‘s very well written and most importantly you managed to invent an interesting OC which I really liked and was fun to read. A lot of people don‘t like OC‘s, but I think if they are well done it can be very refreshing because they allow other story angles than the canon characters.
Anyways, I loved that cool, pragmatic relationship between Lyra and Vader, that was very well done. The last part of the story is maybe a bit over the top (at least for my taste, and hey that‘s just my taste, ok?) because I think you could have ended the story with Vader‘s death and it would have been good without having him go through complete redemption.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2020
A tip for you, it's NEVER a good sign when there's an OC in a story that has the same name the author uses. Even if you are a good writer and the character is not a Mary Sue... it's going to scare people away from your story as soon as they notice that.
ichigo urahara Shihoin chapter 21 . 6/13/2020
Type will there be a sequel.
ichigo urahara Shihoin chapter 20 . 6/13/2020
cool chap
ichigo urahara Shihoin chapter 15 . 6/13/2020
cool chap.
ichigo urahara Shihoin chapter 14 . 6/13/2020
I love the story very much
ichigo urahara Shihoin chapter 13 . 6/13/2020