Reviews for Echoes In Eternity
treesliketorches chapter 13 . 7/8
Wow. Every single wow. This story was simply ay-may-zing. Like, wow. Whoa. Wow. I don't think I've fallen /in/ love with a story before. Normally the characters and story line are fun to follow, but the pain and happiness, the sheer depth of this was just... completely wow. I rarely get so involved in such a storyI couldn't stop reading. I finished this story in the space of one day (suffice to say I haven't achieved much else today...). It was just additive. Thank you so, so much for this story and sharing it. You do credit to Rowling's work. Utterly fabulous x
treesliketorches chapter 8 . 7/8
The issue between Ivy and Remus has been like an itch I can't scratch! I'm so, relieved? that you finally revealed it. I adore this story so far, and I feel as though I should apologise for the lack of reviewingI've just simply been too engrossed in reading the next chapter to type. Thank you so much for this amazing story and the new spin on then and now. Love it x
PablosGirl chapter 14 . 1/7/2014
Dear The Jedi Wizard Hobbit,
oh boy, this is going to be a long review. I know that you're probably not checiking on your stories anymore, maybe you're not even using your account to read anymore. Nevetheless I wanted to let you know what I think about your story.
Okay, prepare dor something rather cheesy and over-sensitive...maybe it's because I'm still in that happy-sad mood the last chapter brought me into, but anyway...
This very story here was the first fanfiction I ever read, or at least the first one I remember to have read. And this was literally years ago, I'm not sure how many, but it must have been more than five from now. I'm also sure that I didn't read it here on .
Any yet, after all this time it stuck in the back of my head. Ivy and Remus. I had forgotten about the title (shame on me) and about the details of the plot. But I still remembered Ivy and Remus and all the singing.
It may sound sappy, but your story was what made me fall for fanfiction as a whole. Even after all those years and after many other fanfictions I've read I still think that it's one of the very best I've read, if not the best of them all.
And you can't imagine how excited I was when I decided to browse for this one fanfiction I've read back then...and then I found it. Even though I remembered the rough plot I couldn't stop reading. And you know what? I tend to be hesitant when it comes to OCs and I tend not to read a story with an OC. And I think now I know why: you ruined any other OC than Ivy for me. ;)
I just realized I didn't write anything about your plot or your writing yet, but this somehow feels needless to me because i feel like I've known thsi story for so long. It just has everything I love about a good fanfiction (or maybe this story MADE ME love all it has). You literally made me cry, especially with the last chapter and Sirius' speech. I know you wrote this in the middle of the series and yet this is still so...g reat, even though you didn't know what would happen in books 5-7.
So all I can say is (and I know that people often tend to write this in their reviews, but believe me: I mean it!): I loved it! I really, honestly enjoyed it, even now that I read it for the second time. Especially because it was my first fanfiction to read and remember after all this time, this story holds a special place in my heart.
And all I can say is: thank you so, so very much for sharing this with us and sparking my love for fanfiction!
As I already said in the beginning: You probably don't read this review. But I really want to wish you all the best for your future. But who knows, maybe you're already touring the theatres and music halls as a successful musical actor. Or maybe you've become a professional author...whatever it is and whereever you are right now: I hope you do what you love and are happy, just like Remus and Ivy at the end of the story.
I could go on and on about how much I like this story...but instead I'll start to read the sequel because when I read this story years ago, there was no sewqel yet or I didn't find it.
I'm getting off the track again, so I'll end it with a nice little quote:
After all this time? Always...
Take care!
xo PablosGirl
Pan's Box chapter 13 . 11/19/2012
I loved this! I realised it's been some time since you posted this, but I wanted you to know, so... Thanks for writing this. It's wonderful.

A sequel would be thoroughly enjoyed!

Pan's Box chapter 12 . 11/19/2012
Awww! Yay! ...I'm sorry, I'm a complete sucker for fluffiness. :D

Sirius is AMAZING.

Pan's Box chapter 11 . 11/19/2012
Argh! No! I need to punch something!

Twice! In one chapter! (one very well written chapter, but that's besides the point.) He let her go twice!

Pan's Box chapter 10 . 11/19/2012
You killed Albus! Before the sixth book came out! I guess it was necessary for the story, but... But... (splutters incoherently) Oh, well...

Nice touch with his body disappearing :).

Remus finally acknowledges his feelings! poor bloke.

Pan's Box chapter 9 . 11/19/2012
Aw, wow.. These last few chapters have been brilliant! I didn't realise how long ago you started writing this fic, so everyone still being alive and the trio still being at school makes sense now. :)

Pan's Box chapter 5 . 11/19/2012
I really enjoyed the last two chapters! Bless them, they're so cute!

One little pointer: try to show the character's feelings instead of telling the reader about them. It'll help the story flow more. :)

Pan's Box chapter 2 . 11/18/2012
I do like. Snuffles makes me giggle

Pan's Box chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
This is brilliant! I'm sure I'll say it again after each chapter, but I'm really enjoying it (especially Snape's incredible carrot!)

GothKat2SlashFan chapter 5 . 2/4/2012
This is one of the best fics ever, don't stop posting! You're a really good writer...
ForgottenMoonbeam92 chapter 4 . 8/5/2008
I'm really liking it so far-I was a bit skeptical at first, what with and OC character and all...I'm usually not a fan. But this fic has convinced me that they're not all bad, so congratulations! You have changed my mind, and that's not usually easy to do. Ivy is likeable and fits in with the story and the rest of the Marauders. I love the "THEN" sections-great work with everything!
Fairy108 chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
Hey,

this is my really favorite Harry Potter fanfiction. I read in german a while ago, but I am going to read it in english, too. You have not updated your other storys for such a long time. can we hope for an update in the next time?

sorry for my bad english... I'm German
sanchezkm chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
Hey this is really good so far, except for the singing part, which was a little weird.. Anywho, back to reading!