Reviews for Echoes In Eternity
PablosGirl chapter 14 . 1/7/2014
Dear The Jedi Wizard Hobbit,
oh boy, this is going to be a long review. I know that you're probably not checiking on your stories anymore, maybe you're not even using your account to read anymore. Nevetheless I wanted to let you know what I think about your story.
Okay, prepare dor something rather cheesy and over-sensitive...maybe it's because I'm still in that happy-sad mood the last chapter brought me into, but anyway...
This very story here was the first fanfiction I ever read, or at least the first one I remember to have read. And this was literally years ago, I'm not sure how many, but it must have been more than five from now. I'm also sure that I didn't read it here on .
Any yet, after all this time it stuck in the back of my head. Ivy and Remus. I had forgotten about the title (shame on me) and about the details of the plot. But I still remembered Ivy and Remus and all the singing.
It may sound sappy, but your story was what made me fall for fanfiction as a whole. Even after all those years and after many other fanfictions I've read I still think that it's one of the very best I've read, if not the best of them all.
And you can't imagine how excited I was when I decided to browse for this one fanfiction I've read back then...and then I found it. Even though I remembered the rough plot I couldn't stop reading. And you know what? I tend to be hesitant when it comes to OCs and I tend not to read a story with an OC. And I think now I know why: you ruined any other OC than Ivy for me. ;)
I just realized I didn't write anything about your plot or your writing yet, but this somehow feels needless to me because i feel like I've known thsi story for so long. It just has everything I love about a good fanfiction (or maybe this story MADE ME love all it has). You literally made me cry, especially with the last chapter and Sirius' speech. I know you wrote this in the middle of the series and yet this is still so...g reat, even though you didn't know what would happen in books 5-7.
So all I can say is (and I know that people often tend to write this in their reviews, but believe me: I mean it!): I loved it! I really, honestly enjoyed it, even now that I read it for the second time. Especially because it was my first fanfiction to read and remember after all this time, this story holds a special place in my heart.
And all I can say is: thank you so, so very much for sharing this with us and sparking my love for fanfiction!
As I already said in the beginning: You probably don't read this review. But I really want to wish you all the best for your future. But who knows, maybe you're already touring the theatres and music halls as a successful musical actor. Or maybe you've become a professional author...whatever it is and whereever you are right now: I hope you do what you love and are happy, just like Remus and Ivy at the end of the story.
I could go on and on about how much I like this story...but instead I'll start to read the sequel because when I read this story years ago, there was no sewqel yet or I didn't find it.
I'm getting off the track again, so I'll end it with a nice little quote:
After all this time? Always...
Take care!
xo PablosGirl
Pan's Box chapter 13 . 11/19/2012
I loved this! I realised it's been some time since you posted this, but I wanted you to know, so... Thanks for writing this. It's wonderful.

A sequel would be thoroughly enjoyed!

Pan's Box chapter 12 . 11/19/2012
Awww! Yay! ...I'm sorry, I'm a complete sucker for fluffiness. :D

Sirius is AMAZING.

Pan's Box chapter 11 . 11/19/2012
Argh! No! I need to punch something!

Twice! In one chapter! (one very well written chapter, but that's besides the point.) He let her go twice!

Pan's Box chapter 10 . 11/19/2012
You killed Albus! Before the sixth book came out! I guess it was necessary for the story, but... But... (splutters incoherently) Oh, well...

Nice touch with his body disappearing :).

Remus finally acknowledges his feelings! poor bloke.

Pan's Box chapter 9 . 11/19/2012
Aw, wow.. These last few chapters have been brilliant! I didn't realise how long ago you started writing this fic, so everyone still being alive and the trio still being at school makes sense now. :)

Pan's Box chapter 5 . 11/19/2012
I really enjoyed the last two chapters! Bless them, they're so cute!

One little pointer: try to show the character's feelings instead of telling the reader about them. It'll help the story flow more. :)

Pan's Box chapter 2 . 11/18/2012
I do like. Snuffles makes me giggle

Pan's Box chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
This is brilliant! I'm sure I'll say it again after each chapter, but I'm really enjoying it (especially Snape's incredible carrot!)

GothKat2SlashFan chapter 5 . 2/4/2012
This is one of the best fics ever, don't stop posting! You're a really good writer...
ForgottenMoonbeam92 chapter 4 . 8/5/2008
I'm really liking it so far-I was a bit skeptical at first, what with and OC character and all...I'm usually not a fan. But this fic has convinced me that they're not all bad, so congratulations! You have changed my mind, and that's not usually easy to do. Ivy is likeable and fits in with the story and the rest of the Marauders. I love the "THEN" sections-great work with everything!
Fairy108 chapter 1 . 6/23/2008

this is my really favorite Harry Potter fanfiction. I read in german a while ago, but I am going to read it in english, too. You have not updated your other storys for such a long time. can we hope for an update in the next time?

sorry for my bad english... I'm German
sanchezkm chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
Hey this is really good so far, except for the singing part, which was a little weird.. Anywho, back to reading!
Sidhe chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
Oh WOW! *still great eyes* Íve read this story a long time ago in German. And in fact I dońt know where to start. I think to say that I love your story is the best way. ;-) It was one of the first Harry Potter-FFs that I read and I was just enthused. Your story let me absolutly feel with the charakters and sometimes I really want to strangle Remus... *gg* Thank God, at the end everything is turn out well. *satisfied sigh* But you know how to make it really exiting and how to drive us mad. Sometimes your story let me cry (when snape bring him to Malfoy Manor... *break out in tears* Oh that was so hard!) and then again it was sometimes really funny (inherently the beginning ) The musical-scenes where wonderful too of course. I was ever been fascinated by the story of Jekyll & Hyde and I love the music too. *gg* I cańt hear these songs without thinking about Echoes. I really cańt specify all my favourite scenes, just because there are too many of them. So I simply say thank you for writing such an amazing FF. It́s one of the best I ever read. I know there is a sequel. I hope “Cloaked Foresight will be such as wondeful as Echoes is. In any case I will read it.

Bye Sidhe

PS: Sorry for such a dreadful english. *eyesroll*
Yer Majesty chapter 13 . 7/1/2006
*Silence* ...*cricket chirps once*... *Shoe flies through the air, knocking a lone figure off of a chair* No! I wasn't sleeping! I'm awake! j/k. Well, I guess that's it...We've finally reached the end...*sigh* The story was wonderful. Nice and long, lots of drama and fluffy-ness and comedy and angst...and musicals! Can't forget the musicals! You did a fabulous job on this story and I sincerely enjoyed taking the time to read it...even f I was supposed to be at work...*whistles innocently* Anyway, if this is anything to go by, I have no doubt I'll be enjoying even more of your works in the near future...Once again, wonderful job.