Reviews for A Festival and a Music Box
silverymoon19 chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Ou that was so cute and sweet and fluffy and.. i just loved it very much :)
i see the spark chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
this is a great story
xFilipina-Angelx chapter 1 . 8/23/2004
great fic!
xX-wasabi-Xx chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
so sweet... just stunning...
Gonrie chapter 1 . 7/6/2004
cute cute cute cute cute! In one word,lol! Great fic! P
Kirume chapter 1 . 5/26/2004
okaay.. since i stupid cut off my review for your other fic, it ended at "suggestions." lol XD
just wanted you to know that.. XP
i liked this one, but.. i ono.. anna entranced by music? a little bit ooc, but hey, it could happen.
nice overall!
-keiko
DigiDestined of Courage chapter 1 . 9/20/2003
Cool story! Keep up the good work on future stories. More Yoh/Anna!
YinGYang1 chapter 1 . 6/23/2003
That was a really good fic! OOC-ness is not always that bad! Definately OOC, but in a good way. Oh, Yeah. And thanks for putting the definitions of Japanese words at the end. It gets a little annoying when you can't understand what someone is saying.
unpredictable.l chapter 1 . 6/4/2003
That was very cute. Thank you for writing such a wonderful fic!
Eres chapter 1 . 5/29/2003
THat was so sweet! Make more!
Kage NoTenshi chapter 1 . 5/19/2003
I liked this. YoNa fluff always gets me. _ It so cute, though I never thought of Yoh and Anna dancing together voluntarily. Write more!
boiya chapter 1 . 5/19/2003
Sugoi! Yeah, but even though the chars might be OOC. It actually makes the fic a bit more intresting to see them doing something they wouldn't normally do. XD Loved the sap cause I'm a true Yona follower. XD Keep up the great stories and write more Yona!
Chibi-E chapter 1 . 5/17/2003
Oh, so nice. Hey, so you are from Mexico, neh? ¡Qué bien, porque yo soy de Argentina! "Flor de Cerezo"...lindo apodo. - Ok, I will continue in English because I dont want to annoy people that speak that language. English fic, english review. So... great fic! Keep on writing (romantic) fics. Oh and trying characters not to be OOC in a fanfic is like trying to make me stop writing fics...almost impossible! Although it is possible, but difficult. Keep trying, and you will do it! -

*hugs Hao* Must go...come back, my Hao-chan!*runs to catch Hao*