Reviews for The Heir
Guest chapter 11 . 3/15/2014
I love Josephine wish snape would've been able to save her.
A Hidden Saint and Sinner chapter 5 . 2/24/2010
...
bellacitron chapter 7 . 11/10/2008
i love josefive, its such an old fshion name.
bellacitron chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
i love it. i love it. i love it. its fabulouse, grungy, grimey,so much so that i can practicaly walk down nocturn ally and scrape my foota agianst a pile of refuse or stumble into an ss or buy a painting. i love it.
battlerina chapter 11 . 11/15/2003
Hi! Good ending, and, well, everything else but the beginning (which, may I point out, made its debut in my inbox :D). I liked how Josephine's character was almost a disgustingly perfect reflection of you. Good job.
AGirlWonder chapter 9 . 5/25/2003
more!
Katsune chapter 2 . 5/24/2003
Your story is extemely well written, the characters are very well built. I find it a shame that more people havent taken the time to read and review this story. KEEP WRITING!
Kate chapter 7 . 5/23/2003
I am surprised that you only have 1 review for this story. I think that it is well written and I can't wait to see what happens next.
Amy Lee chapter 5 . 5/20/2003
It is rare to find such an ambitious story that succeeds in every way. You have both a remarkable plot a fantastic character and a writing style that is superb. On their own such features are highly prized, together they are very, very rare. Particularly, I appreciated the culture you created for Knockturn Alley. There is very little written about it and you painted the people and going ons with vivid realism. I'm amazed that you haven't had more reviews. Maybe you should consider changing the summary or the category to attract more readers. I hope that you’ll write more soon. Consider me hooked.