Reviews for Under Water
Shazza19 chapter 2 . 8/11
Dean not eating not good
Shazza19 chapter 1 . 8/11
Just came across this story looking forward to seeing where it goes love Dean in trouble stories
EmilyAnnMcGarrett-Winchester chapter 16 . 8/5
Poor Dean, my heart aches for him right now. Beautiful chapter!
EmilyAnnMcGarrett-Winchester chapter 15 . 6/17
WOW, Show down of the ultimate! Can't wait to see what happens next! :)
EmilyAnnMcGarrett-Winchester chapter 14 . 5/29
Oh boy, Daddy Dean is going to be fierce, no doubt. Loving this story! Hope Cas can get him back to the mother in time.
Deanstiel's Daughter chapter 13 . 5/16
Well Dean's got his hands full. Despite the bad way he conceived these things, I hope he finds peace with the situation soon.
Deanstiel's Daughter chapter 12 . 5/15
This story is completely amazing and unique. I am totally hooked! I hope there will be more soon!
WizardyWitchy chapter 11 . 4/17
Hello,

That is an interesting and surprising story. I wasn't expecting that by just reading the summary.

Now I wonder how Dean will deal with these traumatizing memories and what will they choose to do about the Baby... You have me hooked ! I'm soooo looking forward to reading the next chapters ! :D

Thank you for your hard work !

WW
Eyum daRelmera chapter 10 . 2/28
A short and very poignant chapter. I like that we only hear half of the conversation. It gives extra suspense, especially with seeing Dean's reactions to the caller. Thank you for the chapter!
Eyum daRelmera chapter 9 . 2/18
Ohhh I don't know if Dean's more ticked that he's got a little nymph in him, or that he doesn't remember the little nymph being put into him. The way I read it, it seems that Cas is delighted by this turn, but wouldn't that be counter to his personality of following Heaven and thinking that river gods are abominations? Or has he had contact with these deities before, and has respect for them regardless of them not being of Heaven? The plot (and Dean's waist) thickens!
Eyum daRelmera chapter 8 . 2/3
Wait...w..who...whatt?! You have an amazing story, and continue to manage to surprise me with it. Lovely depth to the bad guys. I can't wait for the next part!
Interesting plot and very well written. I like it very much. Keep going! :-)
Eyum daRelmera chapter 6 . 1/25
You've got a good start here. I'm looking forward to seeing where you take this story.