Reviews for Carrots and Cauliflowers
Arashi Uzukaze chapter 56 . 3/14
Hm, if Kakarot and Caulifla kept the same weight clothes from the tournament some years ago, then the weighted clothes on King Kai's world would be almost 2 and 1/4 tons! O.O
Arashi Uzukaze chapter 14 . 3/13
Roshi launching Violet like he did had me imagining Roshi say "BEGONE THOT!" .
OtsutsukiRaven666 chapter 1 . 3/8
Rest in Peace Akira Toriyama, he created one of the most iconic series EVER, he is the goat!
Neoverna636 chapter 2 . 3/8
Well, i'll say this, Goodbye Akira Toriyama, your story of Dragon Ball has brought together many people together and you help start what shonen would follow from your story.
Your story of Dragon Ball will continue on with Toyotaro and the worldwide fanbase even if your are not with us

THANK YOU SOO MUCH TORIYAMA.
Neoverna636 chapter 57 . 2/17
OverMind should just comment that he just put the story on hiatus, like seriously you update the story like once or twice a year at this point
Neoverna636 chapter 58 . 2/17
Goku, Caulifla, Gohan, Menra and a sayian Chi-Chi all still have their tails, they even trained there tails as well.
Read the story fully and dont just comment after reading a few pages of the story
Onetimejester67 chapter 30 . 2/16
Caulifla should have fought more
Onetimejester67 chapter 1 . 2/15
Should have kept her tail
Wasiex chapter 59 . 1/30
please release chapter 60, it's been 7 months since the last one
Neoverna636 chapter 59 . 1/29
Silverwingzz, you have to read Mutual Exiles to get the full story on why there are Saiyan survivors. But to get a jist, Bardock's crew survived there encounter with Dodoria, which gave Bardock enough evidence for King Vegeta that Freeza wants to destroy them. They opt for two opinions; Run or Fight, they opt to run but some sayains stayed behind to help King Vegeta fight Freeza to give the rest sayians escape without being noticed, so Bardock doesn't died like in canon. Also the Caulifla made it off the planet the same time this all happened, she just landed on Earth after Goku landed on earth not the same time as Goku.
Silverwingzz chapter 53 . 1/27
Bored reading this story at this point.
Silverwingzz chapter 51 . 1/27
Who tf is renso?
Silverwingzz chapter 40 . 1/27
Less fuel to the fire and more that it doesn’t really make much sense. You entirely ignored the fact that freeiza was literally watching for anyone trying to leave the planet and the only reason goku got away was cause of his small power level. Now apparently a good amount of saiyans got away without their ship being blown up and have survived since then? Major plot hole alert.
Konomaru chapter 59 . 1/17
The story is amazing, although I still feel like there is something wrong and it doesn't convince me. The appearance of Gine and everything out of character was too out of place, that is, too out of place, you understand? I feel like it failed a little there. In that chapter I was completely enjoying what was happening and was looking forward to what was going to happen next with the encounter with God and BOOM you threw in that Gine and blablabla thing out of nowhere, completely wtf and unnecessary. I felt a sour taste instantly. I know you said that criticism and that don't matter, but sometimes it is necessary not to lose the logic in the story when you write a chapter adjusting to a coherent development, it doesn't matter if it is a fanfiction or a novel. Removing that small and sour detail from this matter, I loved your fanfiction and the couple even more, I differ with the comment that criticizes your scenes, but in the anime they don't put that much into it either, so I'm not complaining. It is an honor to read this story and at least one that brings this couple that is so underrated, more stories like this are needed. Without further filler, I look forward to the next chapter.
whytf chapter 50 . 11/25/2023
Did Vegeta and the gang just wiped out Tau?