Reviews for Carrots and Cauliflowers
Orumon chapter 1 . 1/18
A large number of very good ideas were handled here. I do like the divergences, especially as the next phase is likely to feature many, what with Vegeta III deciding to throw his oar in.
William chapter 57 . 1/15
I enjoy your attention to detail trying to fill in gaps of the original a new spin to a great series I hope you manage to complete.
Chmia chapter 16 . 1/8
I thought this was just going to be a retelling with Caulifa hitching a ride, but I appreciate the effort you've put into making different things happen, particularly characterization (Roshi trying to kick a bad habit, training for Lunch and Bulma, a Goku that's a bit quicker on the uptake) that still seems within reach.
superxeno03 chapter 56 . 1/3
OH I JUST NOTICED I MADE AN ERROR IN MY COMMENT THE OTHER DAY 人参 means ginseng not carrot lol
superxeno03 chapter 57 . 1/2
i couldn't help myself and ended up reading more, this story deserves so much more attention, once again thanks for writing this masterpiece.
superxeno03 chapter 53 . 1/2
I'm going to stop reading here and check back on this when theres more chapters so ill have more to read. and i just wanna say THANK YOU for writing this masterpiece, i think this is truly my favorite fic of all time c:
superxeno03 chapter 27 . 1/1
i looked it up 人参 means carrot...
superxeno03 chapter 14 . 1/1
BROOOO THAT WAS SO FUCKING FUNNY I LOVE THIS FIC SO MUCH
Dinodogst chapter 51 . 12/3/2022
Mad so naother character is added in to ensure that canon continues realitvely unchanged. I don't know why I read so much of this story, it's basically just canon with slightly altered dialog, and any potential change form califlas presence is immediately counter balanced by some other change, making her effectively flavour text as far as the impact she has on the story. Im out.
Dinodogst chapter 17 . 11/28/2022
Why did you change korin to Karin? Your insistency on using the English phonetics of the Japanese techniques at least made some sense, even if it's annoying, but I don't understand Karin at all.
Bagels chapter 57 . 11/20/2022
Day 48 of waiting for the newest chapter.
I have compiled a table of when the chapters were released, and how many days were in between. The average time between each chapter is 17.5 days. In 2020, there were 38 chapters, averaging at 9.5 days in between. 2021 had 10 chapters , average of 31 days in between. 2022 has 8 chapters, averaging at 36.25 days in between. The least time between a chapter was 1 day, and most was 133 days. Chapter 57 was posted exactly 1000 days after chapter 1.
Youknowkakarot chapter 57 . 11/6/2022
The next chapter gonna be insane
mastercheif1229 chapter 57 . 10/27/2022
Incredible story so far! Can't wait for the next chapter! Hope that you update this again soon!
Race101 chapter 57 . 10/25/2022
Really great story I cant wait for more I hope we see more of bardock and gine. And will goku be more powerful since he has a training partner and how will vegeta be convinced to fight for the good fight and when's the next chapter going to be.
ShineX chapter 41 . 10/21/2022
You know ironically despite the evil intent Chichi is right in the wish she wants to get if she wants to actually keep up. Those power ups get insane later on lol