Reviews for Carrots and Cauliflowers
ShineX chapter 27 . 10/21/2022
The reason for them learning how to fly is eh, but whatever I guess. Nicely done :)
ShineX chapter 23 . 10/21/2022
That last line is great, and I definitely appreciate Gohan actually mentioning the spaceship. Good job :)
ShineX chapter 20 . 10/21/2022
Having Checka wandering about doing tech stuff like they have her doing in DBZ Kakarot would be kind of cool, I approve :)
ShineX chapter 19 . 10/21/2022
I'd say Gero has less reason to hate him actually, but I can see him hating Goku intensely regardless. Having his family be alive though should make some interesting changes to the android arc though. Android 16 at the least shouldn't be the same, and he'd either despise his family or long for them.
ShineX chapter 18 . 10/20/2022
Having one hand behind their back matters much less when it's still 2 on 1
ShineX chapter 14 . 10/20/2022
Well done lol. Of course the question in my mind is why they don't just go back for Bulma's actual items, but whatever I guess.
ShineX chapter 11 . 10/20/2022
I admit I'm enjoying this even is I know it's something of a retelling. Goku should have an easier time with someone having his back, and I'm glad to see that happening so far :)
ShineX chapter 8 . 10/20/2022
Cool, I admit this does jack my interest in the fic. Good job :)
ShineX chapter 7 . 10/20/2022
I admit, I'd like for once to have Goku learn to control the transformation. You know it's possible because it's shown in canon, so learning how or wishing it should be the way to go. Ah well, hopefully you go that route. Nicely done so far.
EtheriasNatsu07 chapter 1 . 10/16/2022
very interesting fanfic
NibberWithAHardR chapter 32 . 10/16/2022
This is retarded two Saiyan's training together should make their growth explode so much faster that they should both individually be stronger than Young King Piccolo already BARE MINIMUM. Cya
NibberWithAHardR chapter 19 . 10/16/2022
"BĀSUTO!"

That's literally just her saying "burst" you dotard for fuck's same.
NibberWithAHardR chapter 7 . 10/16/2022
PLEASE stop using japanese in places where it shouldn't be used. Saying fucking "Rogafufuken" over "Wolf Fang Fist" is retarded and awful. Only use Japanese when the dubs would. You can't even spell the damn names right. Her name is Ranfan in Japanese, not Ran Fuan, not to mention reading "Kuririn" is also fucking awful.
GM10 chapter 57 . 10/7/2022
Now Caulifla and Goku know how Geets would be with a beard.
Family Reunion 2, with royalty included.
777torn777 chapter 57 . 10/5/2022
I’ve always liked the idea of some people avoiding the reincarnation cycle by being on good behavior. Adds a element of potential redemption
975 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »