Reviews for Carrots and Cauliflowers
SecondLogic chapter 55 . 8/14/2022
yay
elijahlarson03 chapter 55 . 8/13/2022
I’d say to probably change it from Checka to Vomi (Android 21’s human name). Maybe keep Checka as a sort of alias or something?
Dontus -not Donut- Powerus chapter 55 . 8/13/2022
Yay I guess. So as to make sure this is the right 21.

You can also keep Cheka as a nickname to hide her real name.
TheClown2 chapter 55 . 8/13/2022
So are we going to get Raditz x Chichi in this? Not gonna lie, I was hoping we'll get the most popular Raditz ship which is Raditz x Launch. And I was secretly crossing my fingers for eventual Vegeta x Chichi. You know, Prince and Princess, both proud hotheads (and Chichi doesn't hate martial arts here) and both would have fierce rivalry with one person from the main pairing. And a royal prince marrying "fake artificial" Saiyan would have nice message and show Vegeta's character changing. As for Bulma I thought that maybe she could end up with turned-good Turles? (It'd be almost the exact dynamic as VegeBul when you think about it - another arrogant bad boy - her type). Maybe you could consider this? But of course, it's completely your choice, I'm just throwing in suggestion.
andohmygodcholesterol chapter 55 . 8/13/2022
To be honest, I’d rather you went back and change them
Darckcarlos chapter 55 . 8/13/2022
Nay
x6568tank chapter 55 . 8/13/2022
5280 feet wasn't ever decided upon, it's because when the imperial system was evolving from the ashes of a thousand other systems, it took the Roman mile and the English foot instead of the Roman foot and mile or the English foot and mile
Logical-Tadkins chapter 55 . 8/13/2022
Leave the original name. At this point, is it really going to matter?

Awesome chapter and nice to see the differences in Menra and Gohan. It'll be interesting to see how Chi-chi improves and how Raditz reacts more to the fact that they could essentially create the Saiyan race again.

Krillin training with Piccolo will be hilarious.
Delta3950 chapter 55 . 8/13/2022
Personally, I say nay. I mean you named her Checka before her name was ever released, however as this is your story if you want to go through the story and change it to Vomi, in Japan I guess that'd be "Bomi" then that's your choice. Then again if the Yay's have it you'll have to anyway.
Chumpchangedraws chapter 55 . 8/13/2022
Nay, Don’t you dare conform to the canon. Checka is Checka.

LOVING Raditz spitting game, and Menra seems to the one whose carrying the weight between her and her brother. Perhaps there’s more to her in this timeline? Keep up the fantastic work, it’s always fun!
TheInnerBeast chapter 55 . 8/12/2022
Good chapter. As for the name change while I am fine either way, it seems like a hassle on your part.
Zeon Paralysis Crystal chapter 55 . 8/12/2022
Huh, Nice chapter and about the Checka and Vomi name problem. I think I got a solution that would fit in and out of universe and I like the Checka name. The Red Ribbon Army was a criminal organization or rogue military so the Checka name was probably a false name/alias to throw authorities off as a just in case of the Red Ribbon Army not working out and having something to return to and hide from the Red Ribbon if the family decided to cut their losses and needed a way to conceal themselves. Showcasing the differences between the Checka/Vomi and Dr. Gero. The former will think things through and is somewhat ethical and has lines in the sand. While Dr. Gero went whole hog and is very short sighted. The whole "Then What?" problem when obsessive desires sprout. And also the reveal of her real name would be symbol of the bond and trust that has flourished between Gebo, Vomi, and the Z Fighters/Dragon Team between the years. And Bulma clearing up legal problems with the reforming Ex Red Ribbon Soldier and Workers. Just a thought

Also Raditz being Chi Chi's Saiyan teacher. Quite the culture exchange. Should be interesting to see. The Woman who was even in canon as fierce as a saiyan when she needed to be. Is one of them. Oh dear
thewittywhy chapter 55 . 8/12/2022
Woo, new chapter!

Menra and Gohan having some foundation helps with this training. Makes me wonder how far they can go. And Krillin's part of their team now? Hah! This'll be good.

Raditz and Chichi? Now that's a cute pair.

Btw, I totally agree on the measuring systems. Why does America have to be a stubborn ass? Math class would've been so much easier!
demigodninja21 chapter 55 . 8/12/2022
I personally believe that Snake way is much longer than 1,000,000 kilometers. You said it would take Goku and Caulifla 1 week to reach King Kai's place. At their current level I feel they could travel a million kilometers in 2 to 3 days.
wrightdylen21 chapter 55 . 8/12/2022
Love the update keep up the good work
Ps my answer is nay to the name change
980 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »