Reviews for Carrots and Cauliflowers
Zeon Paralysis Crystal chapter 51 . 3/21/2022
Well this is a neat surprise. I think I got the pattern on the Z era method Goku makes the impossible, possible. Caulifa makes the possible, practical. Menra makes the practical, doable. Gohan makes the doable, achievable.

That aside I wonder if you'll pull a Saiyan Squadron route this time
ahmaddiyafam chapter 51 . 3/21/2022
damn bro you’re popping off! don’t burn out, now
thewittywhy chapter 51 . 3/21/2022
Beautiful work. Finally we're in Z! And in only took over fifty chapters! Glad to see this story deviates quite a bit as time goes on. I can see Menra has a more toned down Caulifla attitude. And I like how you jump started their passions. Gohan wanting to become an academic on his own makes it easier to accept his life down the line. Because its his choice, not a lifestyle that's been forced onto him.

A fun chapter that makes me excited for what's to come.
zetank10 chapter 51 . 3/21/2022
Was not expecting twins to be how you handled Gohan. Hmm...that opens up opportunity when the Metamoran Fusion technique comes into play.
AMWOOD co chapter 50 . 3/21/2022
Wait. Kale's here? Is Kabba out there somewhere too? (Maybe he's with Table)
Nice chapter. Looking forward to more.
Ultimate Paper chapter 8 . 3/19/2022
Surprised you brought up the the fact that, date wise, Goku couldn't have immediately set off for the balls.
GM10 chapter 50 . 3/16/2022
Ah, Gebo and his mom doing well, a retired RR soldier also having luck, Piccolo kinda is going neutral good early, Chi Chi apolo- what the fuck Menra!? KALE!?
Dudethatlikestoread chapter 50 . 3/15/2022
AYO? aw man after this its gon be a dry spell
Logical-Tadkins chapter 50 . 3/15/2022
Holy shit was that Kale! Oh the saiyan saga will be an interesting one for sure, hell the android saga will be even crazier!

I like seeing all the other happenings with the others. It's a nice touch to see how the minor characters are doing as opposed to them being forgotten like in canon.

It'll be interesting to see how your other story affects this one as well. There clearly saiyans that are "loyal" to Frieza (ie Vegeta's group) too.

Love the update and can't wait to see what happens next.
ThyDevoutBeliever chapter 50 . 3/15/2022
So Kale is here too, should we be expecting Cabba as well?
Dontus -not Donut- Powerus chapter 50 . 3/15/2022
LMAO THE TAU! Wait, does this mean that there's a possibility of you adding Space Elves? Cuz... Well... They're a race of Lady Dimitrescu. (Lenny face)

Well, as long as they're not the Dark Eldars ones.
Nosbor chapter 50 . 3/15/2022
Thanks for the chapter.
Asgeir Skjaldberg chapter 50 . 3/15/2022
í just started reading and I have to say this
I read karaoke as kakarot and I was thinking okey so Goku has a bar now let's see were this is going but then I realized my mistake XD
pwtcmcneil chapter 50 . 3/15/2022
chi-chi/piccolo? I dig it.
Bucio chapter 50 . 3/15/2022
Well, we see what happens with the rest of the world and not everything is good.

First, we see Gebo, reconnecting with old friends, Violet of the Red Ribbon, having a friendly chat with her and Violet asking if there is a job for her at Capsule Corp, which Gebo gladly agrees to investigate.

We then see Chichi swallow her pride and go to apologize to her father, and to her surprise with Gyu Mao forgiving her and giving her a recipe book from her Mother, seeing to her surprise that it was from Caulifla's Grandmother, and while she didn't still hates,
Caulifla, she is still her rival and wants a rematch against her, that and seeing Piccolo express to himself what Chichi is to him, as his sister.

As for the bad, well, it seems that Black and Gero are still working together, with the Dr gathering information from the Z Fighters, courtesy of drones hidden in Tao Pai-Pai's body, who reluctantly work with them, and see them planning, the future destiny that awaits 18 and her brother, with Tsuru Sennin being curious about them

And finally we see the Saiyans, Raditz, Nappa and Vegeta, and to the surprise of all of us, with Kale being part of their group (although perhaps with a mental state, not so stable or good, because of how you describe her)

So it's going to be Goku vs Vegeta and Kale vs Caulifla, and if Kale is with Vegeta, then not Trunks?, wonder if Raditz will survive, that and also I hope to see more of Gine and if how she survived connects with your other story?

Good luck and keep it up
980 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 33 .. Last Next »