Reviews for Carrots and Cauliflowers
joepaul6 chapter 24 . 7/25/2020
I like how you made it so that when Caulifla's clothes came off Goku didnt act like most stereotypical MC's and blush and turn around or something.

Goku's character has no shame or perverseness at all, this goku may be much smarter but it doesn't change the fact that goku is a pure hearted boy, such a thing as a bit of nakedness wouldn't mean anything to him at all, please keep him pretty unphased by things like that, otherwise it wouldn't be goku.

I love Goku and Caulfila's relationship because they are just so similar and are always on the same wavelength, most people say that two people who are too similar wont make a good couple, but thats not really true in this case.
Goku and Caulifla wouldn't be a purely romantic relationship, they would also be rivals, best friends and even companions on their journeys.
truly a pure hearted relationship, not weighed down by the problems of most relationships.
xionsd chapter 24 . 7/25/2020
Amazing really good a question regarding caulifla since don't know if you gonna get to DBZ anytime Soon since goku was sent to earth without the order to kill people in the Broly movie and she isn't particular murderous are you gonna show how she was sent to earth in particular with the planet Vegeta exploding and all that?
thewittywhy chapter 24 . 7/25/2020
Still a joy to read. I like how Goku is evolving as a character. Curious as to how powerful those two will be after the time skip.
One piecerules100 chapter 24 . 7/25/2020
It is so hard to find a good dragon ball z story that starts so early in cannon that actually keeps my interest because most of them are straight up just reposting the story while just making the characters so strong they steam roll their enemies to badly that they get to cocky. But you are doing great so far keep up the good work.
mmat chapter 24 . 7/25/2020
Will they check what Gohan was telling them and will they be stronger then thye where in the series?
Caspian123 chapter 24 . 7/25/2020
Nice chapter.
I hope you retake the Chi-Chi situation again before the 3 year timeskip to the tournament. Maybe we could see her training or stalki... ahem... I mean, watching Goku from afar.
Professor Donger chapter 24 . 7/24/2020
another great chapter. are you going to save Super Saiyan for the Z arcs? or will it happen earlier?
Parcasious chapter 23 . 7/23/2020
Glad you had fun writing the fight! It's been a long time since I've watched Dragon Ball so it's somewhat refreshing to read about it again.
Good luck with the writing!
renamered chapter 22 . 7/20/2020
Heck yes this was fun to read.
Thanks for making this and sharing.
Bountyhunter1977 chapter 23 . 7/20/2020
Love the chapter and glad he kept his tail.

Wonder if Fortuneteller Baba could locate Gokus mother Gine and bring her to the living world for a 24 hour visit to help clue him in on his heritage so he is not caught flatfooted when his brother arrives years from now.
thewittywhy chapter 23 . 7/20/2020
The only time Goku cried. Beautiful.

Can't wait to see how you torment the Pilaf gang. XD
story absorber chapter 23 . 7/19/2020
YES YES UPDATE YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES UPDATE UPDTAE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE YES YES UPDATE MORE
ahmaddiyafam chapter 23 . 7/19/2020
“Your not gonna marry us together, are you?”

-Caulifla, 1987
bigblue2289 chapter 23 . 7/19/2020
Awesome chapter once again, you have yet to disappoint and looking to see what is held in the pod and the groves. Any plans for Kale to jump into the story?
SSJ VIS chapter 23 . 7/19/2020
I just wanted to say that this story is amazing. Ever since the first chapter I was hooked. I got excited when I checked my email saying that there was an update. Can't wait for the next chapter!
976 | « Prev Page 1 .. 45 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 65 .. Last Next »