Reviews for Carrots and Cauliflowers
uchihaNaruto247 chapter 7 . 2/10/2020
Idk if u put up 3 chapters at the same time or if it was just delayed on my phone, nonetheless I enjoyed them
joepaul6 chapter 7 . 2/9/2020
Please make it so that the full moon doesnt turn them into Oozaru's, having shenron get rid of there tails would suck, im a firm believer that the saiyan's should have kept there tails, i just find the tails to be a defining trait of goku and the other saiyans, the fact that they lost them because toriyama didnt like to draw them felt stupid as hell.
goku and caulifla both having tails would open a lot of room for fluff aswell because two monkey tailed kids touching tails sounds adorable, like holding hands but with tails.
Joker555888 chapter 7 . 2/9/2020
I hope Caulifla and Goku learn to control their Oozaru forms rather than cutting off their tails.
mastercheif1229 chapter 7 . 2/9/2020
Incredible chapter! I can't wait for the next one! I also think that it would be kind of cool if they used the dragon balls to wish for control of their oozaru forms.
reddevil47 chapter 4 . 2/9/2020
Maybe I'm weird but I like Goku being a clueless mountain bumpkin on things like cooking lmao. I honestly think he matured on other aspects as he grew up but is whatever, your story is still excellent!
thewittywhy chapter 7 . 2/9/2020
Nice chapter. Using brains to best Jackie is a sweet move. Looking forward to more. :3
reddevil47 chapter 1 . 2/9/2020
As much as I love Goku and ChiChi, I'm always fascinated by alternate universe stories and I've been looking for one that involved Caulifla and boy... this is it chief. I'm excited to read more!
Alpha1Son chapter 6 . 2/6/2020
I want goku and caulifla to keep their tails because it's seems stupid to remove them. Please don't make goku marry chichi. Hopefully kale will show up on the next chapter. Keep up your great work on this story and other ones you make
jmknz777 chapter 6 . 2/5/2020
great can not wait for more
Primordial Vortex chapter 6 . 2/3/2020
A very fun start to the story. Admittedly I'm a bit more partial to Kefla than either of her two fusees, but this was still a blast. I've been searching for fics with one of the two of them for AGES, so thanks for this! :D

I hope that they try to overcome the Ozaru's madness rather than just getting rid of their tails, but that's always up to you. (SS4 remains my favorite transformation) I'm also very much in favor of Goku not being a total moron like he was in canon. Though I suppose that is a bit mean to say. He was never stupid, just uneducated and simple because of it. Still, take care not to go too far in the other direction, else you end up with Not-Goku at the helm.

Again, excellent start and I'm eagerly awaiting more.
Scarlet WebSlinger chapter 6 . 2/3/2020
I'm thoroughly enjoying this story so far, keep at it
xadhoom boy chapter 6 . 2/3/2020
It's a good chapter, but I have to admit I always found funny how Master Roshi's menaged to go undiscovered.
thewittywhy chapter 6 . 2/2/2020
Well done. Another enjoyable chapter. :3
MrTwistr chapter 6 . 2/2/2020
I was kinda hoping Goku would still be clueless enough to not recognize Jackie Chun and have Caulifla explain it to him. I like this dynamic much better when Goku is the dumb one.
mastercheif1229 chapter 6 . 2/1/2020
Great chapter! Can't wait for the next one!
976 | « Prev Page 1 .. 53 60 61 62 63 64 65 .. Last Next »