Reviews for Carrots and Cauliflowers
CamJamerson chapter 1 . 1/31/2020
Hyped for the next chapter keep up the good work
Dreetje chapter 5 . 1/29/2020
I'm really liking this story so far. Goku/Caulifula is refreshing and I never was a big fan of Chi-Chi either. It's nice to see something new with so much potential in the future.

Keep up the great work and looking forward to the rest of the story.
joepaul6 chapter 5 . 1/28/2020
Loving the story, very interesting, cant wait to see how the tournament ends up going.
also two things, i think it would be a better idea for Goku and Caulifla to not chop off there tails when they eventually regrow, I hated how in the original series goku never conquered his ape form, he just lost his tail (a massive part of what made goku who he was, just because toriyama didnt like drawing the tail).
also, when dragon ball is over and you move onto Z, is Gohan still going to be born, only Caulifla being his mother and a full blooded saiyan, gohan's my favourite character, so the idea that he wont be born sucks, i would love gohan to be Goku/ Caulifla's kid.
VvDigicvV chapter 5 . 1/28/2020
This story is great, can't wait for the next chapter.
Hypersonic099 chapter 5 . 1/28/2020
If the tail does come back, is ssj4 a possibility later on?
xadhoom boy chapter 5 . 1/27/2020
Getting rid of Bacterian was the right choice. Now i'm really curious about the draws of the eight finalists. Nice Goku, too.
danielmcfilms chapter 5 . 1/27/2020
It's truly nice to find a well written fic with a decent update schedual. But I agree with you the Chi-chi being a harpy, she really does need to learn when to chill. Here's to hopping that Gohan is still just as smart as he is in cannon. (I just realized Gohan's now gonna be a full Saiyan.)
Guest chapter 5 . 1/27/2020
For Goku later on when he's older, please give him different gi like the red and black xeno one or at least something similar to it instead of the normal orange one like how Vegeta wore black instead the usual blue in DBS.
The One True Demon Lord chapter 5 . 1/27/2020
Interesting chapter. Kinda feel like your implying his tail will grow back. I think it would be interesting if he kept it. It would be a step ahead for him to get over the stigma he associated a saiyan tail with, and since canon universe 7 saiyans are only at full power with their tail, it would let him be a bit stronger than canon goku, pretty sure he already is anyway

Keep up the great work
thewittywhy chapter 5 . 1/27/2020
Well that was fun. Nice to see Goku being less of a yokal and more of an actual character. Though I am slightly terrified as to how Chichi will react.

PS: No clue if something was cut by accident or not, but the last line before the AN was "Mount Frypan Fire Mountain".
Alpha1Son chapter 4 . 1/21/2020
When the tournament comes. Can caulifla and goku keep their tails please. I love this story keep up the great work. Don't make goku promise to marry chichi. Please make caulifla fall in love to goku
xadhoom boy chapter 4 . 1/20/2020
Don't worry, you are doing good: if there were no changes, what would be the point of an Au, after all?
MrTwistr chapter 4 . 1/19/2020
So fun. Caulifla evens out Goku's overexaggerated naivety quite well. Definitely a great pairing.
uchihaNaruto247 chapter 4 . 1/19/2020
Great chapter, I liked the pacing of it and Krillin learning the kamehameha early is pretty cool as well
mastercheif1229 chapter 4 . 1/19/2020
Incredible chapter! I can't wait for the next one!
976 | « Prev Page 1 .. 54 61 62 63 64 65 .. Last Next »