Reviews for Carrots and Cauliflowers
MrTwistr chapter 1 . 1/17/2020
Goku is way too articulate. At this point in time Goku is such a simpleton he's 3 steps away from mental retardation. He got better during DBZ but got worse during Super...seriously that whole Universal Tournament was his fault.
xadhoom boy chapter 3 . 1/17/2020
Sometimes it's easy to forget how much of an ass Krilin was at the beginning.
Really good chapter, keep them coming.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/15/2020
Awesome story! Please continue. Im happy to see a Goku x Caulifla story...and one that is well written.

So far so good. I feel like its too much in its beginning stages to critique much, aside from perhaps some small grammar errors I might have seen...nothing big enough for me to even go back and look at to mention.

I hope that you cover Caulifla's backstory at some point as the story progresses because there is obviously a story there.
mastercheif1229 chapter 3 . 1/16/2020
Incredible story so far! It's in my top 100(Out of over 1,350)! I can't wait for the next chapter!
joepaul6 chapter 3 . 1/16/2020
This is incredibly interesting to be honest, I wouldn't worry about Caulifla's backstory it wont matter until the saiyan saga which is ages away, and even then keeping it a mystery wouldn't be to much of a problem.
Kid Caulifla and Kid Goku is like the Best pairing ever for Dragon Ball, they fit so well together.
Caulifla needs a freind that will stick with her no matter what after what happened in her past, and Goku needs someone to help teach him about Social things, because even in Canon he still sucks at that.
thewittywhy chapter 3 . 1/16/2020
And now I am hooked. Ever since I saw these two interact in canon, I thought their dynamic was perfect. Just hope that when you get to Piccolo Jr saga, Caulifla makes sure to beat it into Chichi who Goku's getting with. XD
Guest chapter 2 . 1/12/2020
Have Goku paired with caulifla there definitely perfect for each other since they are very similar to each other but different and have alot in common also u should put Goku and cauliflas names in the summary so it be alot easier for people to find this story again when they are searching for it
Guest chapter 2 . 1/12/2020
Continue
xadhoom boy chapter 1 . 1/12/2020
I always wanted to read this kind of story. Good beginning.
danielmcfilms chapter 2 . 1/13/2020
It's funny 'cause I wanted to write something like this and now there's someone who is doing better then I will
Professor Fluff chapter 2 . 1/12/2020
I truly enjoyed reading this and can honestly say this is one of those gems in the sea of, to put it bluntly, garbage fan fiction. Your update schedule is also amazing though don't overwork yourself. Thank you for allowing me to read one of your ideas for db.
Professor Fluff chapter 1 . 1/8/2020
Chaos theory and fuck you. Smacks lips, noice.
God Emperor Of GAR-halla chapter 1 . 1/8/2020
Neat idea. Goku actually being with someone who loves to fight will be very beneficial for his future kid, even if said kid doesn't get the insane potential that a hybrid like gohan would have.
973 | « Prev Page 1 .. 55 62 63 64 65