Reviews for Carrots and Cauliflowers
Bucio chapter 58 . 3/27/2023
No problem, it is understood that you are busy with other things

As for the chapter, we are in the prelude to the confrontation against Vegeta and his squad, although the presence of the spirit of Vegeta's father is curious, helping to train Caulifla and Goku, who is upset to learn that their goal is to face his son. , but calming down, being able to talk to his other son, Tarbles

and after making the calculations, a nervous Kaio tells them that Vegeta and the others are one day away, so Caulifla and Goku rush back, hoping to arrive on time.

Let's see how different this version is from the first meeting between Goku and Vegeta.

Good luck and keep it up
Savageverse chapter 58 . 3/27/2023
It's not hard to use the dub names that people like
Undernet-Broker chapter 58 . 3/27/2023
Welcome back.
Rimuru3265 chapter 1 . 3/27/2023
ITS ALIVEEEEEEEEEE! MU HA HA HA HA "cough cough". um I mean great chapter
NeoNexus25 chapter 58 . 3/27/2023
don't worry about it I'm just glad the fic ain't dead
Guest chapter 58 . 3/27/2023
okay. Plenty to unpack here. So let's get into it!

Providing a little more explanation to the genki dama was much appreciated. A little goes a long way to makes these techniques more relatable.

King Vegeta being here is just fun. Not only is his karmatic afterlife ordeal a nice spin on events. But also having him provide important context via his conversation with Tarble was a nice touch. The kings motivations are all skewed. It's outside his control. and it's just what he deserves after all this time!

King Kai confirms he does not teleport, so no "I could've taught you instant transmission if you asked" bull shit!

And lastly. TOMORROW?! I KNEW this would escalate quickly but DAMN. they barely learned what they came there to learn. The odds are stacked so against them, can't wait to see more!

Chumpchangedraws
thewittywhy chapter 58 . 3/27/2023
Yay! More of one of my favorite stories! Better late than never.

At this point, I’m not sure if Vegeta will live. I don’t think this version would fight for anyone but himself.

Poor Raditz. Dude can’t catch a break.
savitarsurffer chapter 58 . 3/27/2023
I have a question, will King Vegeta come back to life? I know it's evil but you have to admit that it would be funny to see Vegeta's face before his mother and father alive
Tomahawk5763 chapter 1 . 3/27/2023
Guest chapter 57 . 3/25/2023
I love this story! I always wondered what it would be like if the universe 6 saiyans were born in universe 7 and you executed it so well. Love the relationship and chemistry for Goku and Caulifla. (#1 OTP 4Ever) Also, I like your version of Chichi way, WAY more than I ever liked the canon one. (Though that isn't very hard for me at all because I despise her with a burning passion.) Making her become a student of the Crane school training under Shen and turning into a saiyan through a dragon ball wish was are both very interesting ideas! Soya is a good name for her. I love her chemistry with Raditz, even if I am normally opposed to her being in a relationship with anyone because of my usual hatred of her but i'll make an exception for your Chichi/Soya. Don't listen to these douchebags in the other comments, they're just mad that you're using japanese words in an english fanfic and that's pretty racist imo. Another is saying that this fanfic is barely different from the canon version of the story, but I think they just didn't bother to read it and were desperate to leave a hate comment because there is plenty of differences. Keep up the good work!
L chapter 2 . 3/21/2023
Hope it won't be abandoned(
Rikoboi chapter 57 . 3/7/2023
Really liking the story so far, hoping that Kale and Caulifla get a rivalry going on like Vegeta and Goku do once they meet.
Larro44-LL chapter 57 . 3/3/2023
This story was actually pretty amazing that I ended up binging it. Too bad it’s not continued
Orumon chapter 1 . 1/18/2023
A large number of very good ideas were handled here. I do like the divergences, especially as the next phase is likely to feature many, what with Vegeta III deciding to throw his oar in.
William chapter 57 . 1/15/2023
I enjoy your attention to detail trying to fill in gaps of the original a new spin to a great series I hope you manage to complete.
976 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »