Reviews for Sex and Sashimi
Excellent! Great job!
UrmixMoonstone chapter 25 . 9/3/2014
Fantastic story. Loved it!
kori kaoru himura chapter 25 . 3/8/2014
I am not sure what to say about your story. This is by far the best story I have ever read of Aoshi and Misao, considering how many have read thus far, that is saying a lot! The way you developed the character of Aoshi really got to me ) It was so romantic and special. Also, the fact of loving all of Aoshi's phases was a very good point to bring to the table and speaks not only of true love but also of forgiveness and personal strength. Very powerful indeed! I was very sad that you cur Misao's her so much hahaha just because most stories talk about her long black hair as one of her best physical quality lol Anyway, I absolutely loved that you did with their relationship and the plot of the story. I apologize of my written feedback is difficult to read since this is my second language, but I really wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed your story! I will be reading more of your work very soon too lol
kenxkaofan chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
This is my first attempt to read another fiction aside from KK fic. The introduction is beautiful. I wont be able to review because I'll spend most of my time reading this. And hey, i love Aoshi and Misao coupling. 3
shinobilover chapter 25 . 10/4/2013
Hi Hikaru-A...

Thank you for doing this lovely piece. This is so funny that I almost laugh everytime I read this. It was also a drama too that made me cry anyway. Well, I wont be surprised if I saw you in papers now cause youre such a GOOD WRITER WITH GOOD PLOT.

Thank you for doing this. This story is the best of the best of all A/M stories. Hope you make good stories like this in the future and please include Sano next time, okay? :)
shinobilover chapter 24 . 10/4/2013
Yey... everything was fine now... Happy endings... I cant wait to read their wedding. Hope they will turn out fine.

And you truly deserved this review... !
shinobilover chapter 23 . 10/4/2013
Hahahaha the S&S shirt must be released by now xD
shinobilover chapter 22 . 10/4/2013
"Then you will be the only one of us who can stop the darkness from completely consuming him."

FanFiction or not, Misao is the only one who can. :)
shinobilover chapter 21 . 10/4/2013
Such a good chappie. :D
shinobilover chapter 20 . 10/4/2013
EWWWWWWWWW... Daidouji kissing MISAO?
shinobilover chapter 19 . 10/4/2013
Misao is always an idiot for having that star attitude again. She must know that she was a weakling. Darn her. The villain is back.
shinobilover chapter 18 . 10/4/2013
So the fox is here but still, the rooster head is missing? T.T
Congratulations if you won way back this fic in SL, you truly deserved it anyway.
Now I can sense the anticipation of Misao's jealousy
shinobilover chapter 17 . 10/4/2013
Hahaha this is funny. xD
shinobilover chapter 16 . 10/4/2013
When I first watched Ruroken, I thought that Karnyuu was homosexual freak. I agree with you.

shinobilover chapter 15 . 10/4/2013