Reviews for Afterlife
ShadowOkamiYokai chapter 4 . 4/7/2009
can't wait for the next chapter, really interesting fic thus far.
Dipilidopa chapter 4 . 11/28/2008
Usually I wouldn't read an "on hold" fanfic, but I am sick, it's late and I saw that you had lots of reviews so..

The idea is really nice and Harry is really really funny sometimes (a lot of times). I think that the the main probleom with this is the writing style and since your style did change.. Well, I would like to read a new version to this story if you will ever wish to:)
Proof of Nothing chapter 4 . 10/25/2008
Wow, I REALLy feel sorry for Harry poor guy is so harrassed...

By the way, can you please pair Harry with someone from Gravitation? Please? -Huge Puppy-Dog Eyes-

I love thi story! -Beams-

Please update soon!

Love,

Sabishii K. T.
Sareneththe6thbell chapter 4 . 5/9/2008
hehehe so funny can't stop laughing almost fell out of chair lol.

can't wait to see what malfoy is going to do
IHaveADemonFoxInsideMe chapter 4 . 2/17/2008
AMAZING! I REALLY wish you'd finish it! aw that sucks! T-T
CloudStrife19885 chapter 4 . 12/18/2007
Please don't give up on this story its so good. I think Harry/Suguru should be paired with Hiro.
naruto's sis chapter 4 . 12/4/2007
HEY ARE YOU GOING TO UPDATE SOON I WISH YOU WOULD BECAUSE IT HAS BEEN A WHILE SINCE YOU UPDATED AND THIS IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE FICS.!
naruto's sis chapter 4 . 11/28/2007
HEY R U GOING TO UPDATE ANY TIME SOON?

PLEASE HURRY
naruto's and harry's big sis chapter 4 . 11/12/2007
please hurry it is so good i love it !
naruto's and harry's big sis chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
Please keep goign It is so good !
fishy-chan chapter 4 . 9/19/2007
SQUUE! MORE PLEASE D:
That Guy From That Place chapter 4 . 5/16/2007
For the love of God, no slash. It's bad enough as it is.
xblackstonex chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
This fic...is very confusing.

Everstrange1: Do you realize how retarded the phrase 'Don't like it, don't read it' is? How can he possibly not like it if he doesn't read it?
Torington chapter 4 . 3/16/2007
XD i SO cant wait to see what happens next. they all should get a chance to see harry-suguru play his synch! *wink wink* and more claud! gatta love that beef smelling man. lol

update soon!
Everstrange1 chapter 4 . 12/23/2006
If you dont like it, dont read it. If you came here to say it sucks, in the end its YOU who sucks. This is a great story though, I hope you'll continue.