Reviews for Tears of Ebony
m8urgr8Ir8u8outof8 chapter 1 . 7/2
Damnnnnn... 13 years already m8?
tenshi-no-mizu-to-hi chapter 1 . 7/12/2004
My god! WHat agony *huggles hiei-chan* Some people are just so cruel! took me a minute to figure out it was going! But still good!
carla chapter 1 . 11/12/2003
Hmm, interesting, though I don't approve of Kurama/Yukina, at least not without a reason for the pairing, and Hiei would never kill himself; he has too much pride. He'd find someone to do it for him.
carla chapter 1 . 11/12/2003
kantomon chapter 1 . 10/2/2003
Beautiful Angst, quite dark. I love it.
ConfusedMeNot chapter 1 . 9/14/2003
-crys-
Blades of Ice chapter 1 . 8/10/2003
Poor Hiei *sniff* Ah well, what do you expect when the fenre says 'angst'? I really did like it though! But I thought Kuwabara was Yukina's boy friend...not Kurama..
lindsey chapter 1 . 8/8/2003
*sobbing* that was so sad. no way it would turn out that way for real, but still... very good, well written, just sad.
Something Forgettable chapter 1 . 5/31/2003
wow...this fic nearly stopped my heart. I was so shocked...wonderful...absolutly wonderful...
borderline-mary chapter 1 . 5/26/2003
GYA! *bursts into tears* I'm literally crying! This is the saddest thing I've read in forever! Very original and thoroughly depressing-I loved it! *cries more*
Natalie chapter 1 . 5/24/2003
How sad! That was so meanm of Yukina not to see how much Hiei cares. Hiei's death was very depressing but very well written. Youy guys really captured all the necessary emotions. I feel bad for Hiei. Really angsty. You know if you like angst you should listen to Linken Park's cds - im listening to his reanimated version. It really fits the mood but if your a happy-go-lucky person its not for you. PLease keep writing!
Angelfirey chapter 1 . 5/23/2003
*tear* It was sad! It was beautiful! But it was sad!
sapphire0234 chapter 1 . 5/22/2003
sad but good. please update soon
StormAz chapter 1 . 5/17/2003
ACK!
DarkMoonGoddess chapter 1 . 5/17/2003
*sob* i love and i hate angst at the same time...i guess that's what makes it angst...