Reviews for The Hidden Heir
xLaBellaVita chapter 11 . 12/23/2020
Ughhh I love this chapter sooo much! Thank for not making us wait so long with these two 3 love that they got into a relationship so early on tbh hahaha sometimes can't stand a slow burn
xLaBellaVita chapter 1 . 12/22/2020
Ahhhhh rereading this in hope when I make it to the latest chapter of the sequel there will be a new update! :)
bookivore chapter 8 . 12/3/2020
I find it odd that Ellie expresses her differences from her family in wearing clothes that seem more muggle when she lived at home until she was 16. How did she get the idea and the clothes? It’s as if she expressed herself by wearing a sari or wooden shoes. Also a bit weird that her example of a song her mother sings came out in 2019. Narcissa is always listening to the newest music then?
BCLinguist chapter 5 . 9/19/2020
Another self-insert character who is beautiful and intelligent, loved by all and far too perfect to be compelling. Her empathic abilities are powerful, possesed by her alone and have no downside. Despite never having a formal education, she effortlessly excels in every subject the moment she steps into Hogwarts. Everyone loves and desires her. She will unravel plots and hidden motivations with ease, and will patiently explain the details to all of the other, less insightful characters.

Mary Sue, anyone?
Guest chapter 42 . 9/11/2020
I finished this story yesterday but I was so pumped that you already posted the sequel I had to read it first before I came back and left a review! I’ve been looking for a good Malfoy Sister x Harry fic for so long and this is the best one I’ve encountered! Ellie is my favorite OC i’ve read about in a long time. Thank you for taking the time to actual complete a fic of this size and doing it so well and sharing your talent for writing and character building with all of us 3
Guest chapter 42 . 9/9/2020
I just finished this story and overall it was well written. I have to say one of the best Harry/OC I've read. I'm looking forward to the your version of D.H. My only real criticism is the 5 or 6 chapters after Elara went home, it just seemed like it took a round about path to reach a decision that could have just as easily been forced on her at Malfoy Manor. Very good story though.
princessadita chapter 10 . 9/9/2020
this is one of the only fanfics I’ve read where pansy is honestly portrayed as human and I love it
Guest chapter 27 . 9/8/2020
Okay you wasted five chapters from when Elara was marked to her caving in to the cliche join me or I'll hurt your family. Basically the coma, the fever the ridiculous amount of angst and drama were irrelevant! The story was really going well until chapter 21. I'm probably going to keep reading because it's still not finished.
princessadita chapter 4 . 9/7/2020
It’s midnight and I have to be up and ready to teach in 6 hours but here I am selling my soul to your story
princessadita chapter 1 . 9/7/2020
I’ve been looking for a good story for a hot minute, and I’m SO excited to read this one!
Eek chapter 42 . 8/31/2020
Ughhh this is so good but im so mad at draco like boiii pls pls pls make him switch sides in the sequel, early on too !
lizyeh2000 chapter 42 . 8/8/2020
Loved your story , now favourited!
lizzieblack10 chapter 31 . 8/6/2020
Omg omg she told him
HPuni101 chapter 42 . 7/16/2020
Your writing and creativity is excellent. Love your story. Excited for more.
HPuni101 chapter 39 . 7/16/2020
Very well written. Excited for more.