Reviews for Flat 36
Niamh x chapter 14 . 1/14/2020
I love this so much so far, I'm so intrigued by their connection and whsts been happening to Hermione 'since third year' please update soon! Thankyou xx
Chester99 chapter 14 . 1/14/2020
Hmmm, I'm guessing Ginny heard what Theo said? It didn't sound like Theo was trying to keep that conversation private. What happened to Ron btw? Is he going to Azkaban? I'm betting he joined that group.
chloe.smith2704 chapter 14 . 1/14/2020
This story is so good, can't wait for the next part!
Guest chapter 5 . 1/12/2020
This was already posted, did something happen to chapter six because it's not showing up.
Calimocho chapter 14 . 1/14/2020
Someone posted on the strictly dramoine facebook page that this was an excellent ff and it should be read. I was not disappointed! This is great writing.
Can't wait to see what the next chapter has in store for us!
-Liz
Guest chapter 5 . 1/12/2020
" The alcohol made it so he didn't even mind that it was Granger touching him like this." He's still a prejudiced prat, can't believe he was thinking that while Hermione was helping him with a full body massage.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/12/2020
Can't read any chapters beyond 5, please fix when you can.
Ninjettey chapter 14 . 1/13/2020
I’m hooked.
priestessofeternity chapter 14 . 1/13/2020
Man this story hit zero to sixty and I love it!
Guest chapter 14 . 1/13/2020
I knew Ron was an arse, I'm happy Hermione dumped him. The magical bond or whatever it is that Dramione share is so powerful, they seem to be able to help each other control it. Can't wait to find out what it is and how it developed between them. Theo's weak and I don't trust him. Great mystery and I'm loving the build up to Dramione, their connection seems strong, it's strange but it feels like it's been there for a much longer time than Draco's lived with her. Great story, I'm excited for more.
Lollylocked chapter 1 . 1/13/2020
Really excited to jump in! Well written and I def get a grasp on Draco’s personality and that he hasn’t been in Askaban long enough to be broken...this should be interesting!
Guest chapter 7 . 1/13/2020
Nauseous again after finding out Ron spent the night, I can't figure out why Hermione would house Draco considering how much Ron and him hate each other. The note Draco received sounds ominous, can't wait to find out who sent it and what it means.
Thank you for updating, I was so excited to see so many new notifications, I'm off to read the next.
Guest chapter 6 . 1/13/2020
Ugh, Draco bribing Hemione into agreeing to Pansy coming over made me nauseous, can't believe he wants to get off with her in Hermione's home.
Why is Hermione still dating Ron and considering a proposal when he's controlling and says things to undermine her self confidence, it's driving me crazy.
Thanks for fixing the chapter.
Ninjettey chapter 6 . 1/13/2020
Like so many stories I have read, I really like this one. Thanks for updating.
KoraKwidditch chapter 6 . 1/13/2020
Yayyyy! Format is fixed looks top notch :)
55 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »