Reviews for Cruel Intentions
Guest chapter 7 . 7/9/2012
i like it
Experimental Angel234 chapter 7 . 7/15/2006
Make a fic where Ray and Tyson STAY together please! I WANNA see that one! I'm a rabid TyRe fan! It reuls the universe!

Andrea: No way in (Censored) hell! Make the fluffball from hell break up wiht Ty and get Kai and Ty together!

Tina: TyRe! Makr it TyRe! *Ties Kai to a tree and knocks out Andrea wiht the Mega Hurtie Mallet* There! No one's gonna stop you know!

Rei: Yes! *Grabs Tyson and runs to the bedroom* We'll be out in a few hours! *Closes the door*

Alex: The story was cute and bloopers were pure gold. Great job, if you wanna know who Tyson should really be wiht, ask Amy, she's the Goddess of Love, Protection and Virtue. She can tell you.

Tina: Here! *Hands Dragon Tyson plushie* Has dragon wings and breath fire! Watch out if you don't wanna get BBQ! Ja Ne!

The bedroom: *LOUD moaning from Tyson coming from inside*

Alex: *Gets his earplugs* I'm NOT going to get a good night sleep tonight.
Cryysis chapter 7 . 4/16/2005
OMG! i really do feel bad for u. hentais... but that wazs funny, i have to admitt, well i gtg, later! and write another one were ray and tyson get together and stay together! *ties kai to tree* he wont get in the way! i promise!

Ray: yes! *grabs ty-koi and runs*

Tyson: _;;

D1V1NE chapter 7 . 12/23/2004
LOL I totally love the bloopers! But, I like the lemon part also! I say this is a great story, please make more!
Dranzen chapter 7 . 8/3/2004
That was hilarious! I love bloopers... they're funny!
takuya chapter 6 . 5/2/2004
well that was good i liked it lots
Lost Secret chapter 7 . 2/1/2004
Kai's so evil. P
I loved all the tyka goodness in it.
The bloopers were pretty funny to.
Angevar chapter 7 . 1/21/2004
Me: *rolling on the floor, laughing her ass off* HAHAHAHAHA! Man that was good!
Ray: hey, where's Tyson and Kai?
Me: Oh, I gave kai the keys to the closet and he dragged Tyson away about five minutes ago... why/
Ray: Damn! I wanted to use the closet!
Max: *comes up and hugs Ray* It's alright Ray-kun, *smiles seductively* Y'know, I think that a shower would be very relaxing right now...
Me: *watches Max lead Ray away* ...He's been taking lessons from Tyson, I can tell...
Brigs: *steps in* Ahem! As a present for dna18, we have... *pulls out an old book with purple squiggles on cover* a copy of the Book from Angies fic, The Big Book of Cursses.
CP: You need to be able to translate basic gnomish to read some parts, but it's got a wonderfull variety of chibifacation curses and gender swap potions and such...
Me: What the- Hey! i need that for my story!
Brigs: Chill, I've got the origional safely locked away in that trunk under your bed!
Me: *lets out a sigh of releif* Phew! *turns to dna18* I keep on telling my muses not to advertise for me but they do it anyways, I'm ading you to my faves list and I'm gonna try and take the time to read your other ficcies! *waves* See ya when I see ya!
Angevar chapter 6 . 1/21/2004
Me: Wai! So cutie!
Tyson: Why is it so cute?
Me: n_n Well, I think it's cute because 1) it's a Tyka. 2) Kai got to you with a spell, like you're gonna get to him in my ficcie, bit different and 3) Ray-kun forgives you! *hugs Tyson*
Kai: *glares at Angevar* Let. Go. Of. MY. Koi.
Me: EEP! *lets go of Tyson* Yessir!
Kai: Good, Now go and read the bloopers ;ike a good girl...
Me: :) Yessir!
natsu-chan chapter 7 . 12/6/2003
lol. _ i love this chapter It's really funny. Will you do that for all your fic?
boronia chapter 7 . 11/11/2003
o.k. the story was good, but i absolutly loved the Bloopers! ow, my face hurts, i laughted to hard.
Angel Tala too lazy to sign in chapter 7 . 11/2/2003
Outrageously funny bloopers! Way to go DNA! Very creative and me likes!

Angel Tala
Porticulis chapter 7 . 10/16/2003
Hey DNA, I don't really understand why you asked me to review. I'm not angry or annoyed anything, I'm just curious. But back to the review. . . it was *Pours cold water on himself* hot. . . really hot. . . The ending however was incomplete because Kai is ultimately evil and the Kai and Rei observation was too quick. Making Kai feel a sense of remorse at seeing Rei and especially Tyson suffering and probably have him try to use the spellbook to reunite Tyson and Rei and then finally somehow resulting in Tyson and Rei breaking up and Tyson ending up with Kai. It's just a suggestion if you want to do an alternative ending. Generally however, I liked the story . . . *Pours another bucket of iced water which sizzles on contact with his head* . . . you know what I mean. I won't write such stuff in my fics because I tend to get carried away and I have a very nasty imagination. Training chapter 4 will however not be as chaste as the other chapters. . . Love your fic though I felt the ending might have been extended over a few more chapters.
Ravenstar692003 chapter 7 . 10/11/2003
I don't agree with Kai or Tyson bing the bad guys and hurting sweet Rei...but the bloopers were funny as hell...I loved them...hope to see more stories from you with bloopers...bloopers are good...

Kiina chapter 7 . 10/10/2003
That was the best of all of them!

hehe...why are you staring like that? Am just...ah whatever...

ps.: Please write a whole story like this chappy! PLEASE!