Reviews for Rejected Stones
Greyfox2 chapter 87 . 1/12
Just finished, this is an absolutely wonderful story; fantastic work!
Morbious20 chapter 87 . 1/8
Great story.

A lot of the earlier chapter had me in tears from the many emotional scenes.

Sadly all the deaths at the end did lower my enjoyment of the story a bit :(.
jedzilla117 chapter 1 . 12/30/2021
I like this story, I was wondering if you would allow me to upload it to my YouTube channel. for the Spanish-speaking community.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/27/2021
This is a great fic so far, but I'm not gonna lie, as an autistic person, this feels a bit... I dunno, not offensive exactly, but... Harped on? I can't explain it well, but having a character's ASD be mentioned and used as frequently as it is purely to show how different they are to others feels somewhat exploitative in a sense. Like, sure, yeah, it's cool they're autistic. But could the mention of it be toned down a bit? 9 times out of 10, we just wanna feel normal. Not singled out and pointed at.
vividfoal chapter 70 . 12/10/2021
quite possibly the perfect pun
bugster9090 chapter 19 . 12/1/2021
Praise be the emperor guardsman
jwhitey chapter 87 . 11/22/2021
Just read through the story - I really enjoyed! Also the first time in all my years reading fanfiction seeing the gospel in a story that was cool! Thanks for a good read.
tokusei04 chapter 87 . 11/3/2021
Best fanfic I've ever read. The characters, scenes, emotion and detail were superb. Couldn't stop once I started, lol, thank you for the art.
spacekeeper132 chapter 70 . 10/28/2021
the ceow part made me laugh cause you can easily tell if you get city crow or wild crow. city crow tast like shit
Luciendar chapter 66 . 10/25/2021
The fall of so many powerful heroes is somewhat hard to believe. Did you see Mirko fight all those high end Nomus? She lost an atm to a house of creatures who could slaughter hundreds alone. Idk, just seems like, in you effort to put the spotlight in the kids, you aren't doing the heroes justice. I feel like they could've done better and at least have fewer die. Himiko is good, and quick, but against the pros she'd have been lucky to get one and still get away, very lucky.

It was a great read. I really enjoyed it. I mean it was crazy, but a good story should hit you in the feels. Just wanted to say my peace.
Luciendar chapter 45 . 10/24/2021
Can't help but wonder about Mei's experiment from earlier in the story. The one where she tried to isolate the gene that gives quirks. She had some of her own DNA there from when she had her quirk.
Luciendar chapter 21 . 10/23/2021
("Hell, Izuku. Sometimes you make me wonder if you're even real," Shinso said, shaking his head.

"Huh?" Izuku was totally lost now, completely confused.

"And they say Mei's the one with no social skills," Shinso chuckled. He patted Izuku on the shoulder, then walked away. "Don't change, Izuku. The world needs more people like you, and less like me and Bakugo. Otherwise, we'd never realize we could be different.")

Honest to God, when I read that shit I just stopped and reread it. Damn near poetry.
Luciendar chapter 10 . 10/23/2021
I thought it said Yogi Bear at first lol
Luciendar chapter 8 . 10/23/2021
That was... kinda sick and wrong.
Luciendar chapter 1 . 10/23/2021