Reviews for Rejected Stones
Zuko the Saiyan prince chapter 72 . 1/24
Honestly it would've been cool If we stuck with stains POV and how he was able to buy time for bakugo and mirio's rescue mission by stalling and tricking shiggy. Missed opportunity there
Zuko the Saiyan prince chapter 72 . 1/24
Too much bakugo pandering I stomached the who Baku ocha stuff but giving him OFA? No man Just let Mirio keep it.
Zuko the Saiyan prince chapter 70 . 1/24
That tsu Aoyama pairing is one of the most Bizarre ships I've ever seen. It's not even cringe its just why...? Her and tokoyami would've been far better.
Zuko the Saiyan prince chapter 60 . 1/15
Twice cannot clone something as complicated as deleter rounds that was definitely stated in the manga. Minor nitpick
The end chapter 87 . 12/26/2022
Good story, nice read.
Uh chapter 85 . 12/26/2022
Aren’t they like in a way related tho? I guess not by blood but kinda in a way.
Geez chapter 50 . 12/26/2022
I was running from it. I can’t stand this pairing at all. It’s the worst pairing in the history of pairings ever. Forewarning, those of you who don’t like Bakugo and Uraraka being together, don’t read this. I HATE this pairing. The only reason why I’m still reading is because I really really like the way the author portrays Midoriya and Hatsumes relationship. I’ve just decided I’m going to just ignore this pairing and act like it doesn’t exist at all.
Ehh chapter 26 . 12/26/2022
Definitely downplayed a lot of the villains. No way would all for one have went down that easily. And your fights could use a bit better writing. But all in all good so far!
joshua.olejasz chapter 49 . 12/1/2022
the more I read this the more I realize that Shinso's quick is awesome
joshua.olejasz chapter 49 . 12/1/2022
the more I read this the more I am convinced that Shinso
Reader132 chapter 87 . 11/22/2022
This was an amazing story the best I’ve ever fucking read. You should get an award for this writing I’ve literally could not keep my phone down reading this. Yes it has good parts and some fucking sad as shit parts but that’s what makes a story I enjoyed it hope theirs more like this.
Shadow Blaze - Mediator chapter 3 . 11/11/2022
Hatsume Mei on the Spectrum? That makes way too much sense.

As someone with Asperger’s, I can honestly say she fits a LOT of the High Functioning points I did as a kid. Give her 10 years with Izuku, she might mellow out a bit.

Less Intense, at least. I sure as hell did because of my first friend. 14 years and still going, for the record. Hard to start up, but Izuku will probably fill that role for her.
GbriL chapter 87 . 9/22/2022
I send you this message to thank you. You have written the best fanfiction I have ever read in my life, I had one of the best weeks of my life thanks to your wonderful story so thank you for writing this masterpiece

Sincerely Elric Gabriel
majored chapter 1 . 9/7/2022
so ironman izuku? sounds like fun.
Itack23 chapter 59 . 8/25/2022
Damn, I began this story months ago then read some others and I just now realize I didn't finiqh this gem! So here I am again to finish reading it!
1,616 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »