Reviews for Harry Potter and the Marauder's Rebellion
N. A. Wennerholm chapter 3 . 2/14
Stupid ass he should share custody with the Tonks. Plus Amelia needs to be brought in to investigate and work with the Goblins Against Dumbledore. Plus The Queen and Prime Minister also needs to be Brought in.

Another thing I don't know how much you know about US and UK law especially when it comes to Elected Officials and Government Employees and the Royal Family They are all required to take an Oath. And there are many who can be considered Oath Breakers. Dumbledore Especially. Will(s) are legal binding documents almost laws in themselves. And considering That I have worked for My own local Government Agencies during the Summer while in School I should know Plus I have has family relatives who have also worked for our Government as well as being elected Officials with at least four distant cousins holding the position of US president
N. A. Wennerholm chapter 2 . 2/14
This shows never give blind unquestioning loyalty. Plus you always make those taking leadership must always take an oath/vow in return so that they know that they will be punished in the end if not by human laws while alive them by Yeshua and by God YHWH after death and stand in front The Judgement seat. Plus a single witness testimony is not enough by divine law you have to have at least two to three witnesses
mishap chapter 3 . 11/28/2020
I've really enjoyed reading this, it is a new twist on an old plot and quite refreshing. It has been a couple of months since you updated and I hope that you have not lost your inspiration to write.

It would be a darn shame if this and your other stories were not continued as they show a lot of promise and are quite well written. Please keep up the great work and I hope to see more soon.
uggla2 chapter 3 . 8/29/2020
I love your story. Please continue...
Ale74 chapter 3 . 8/29/2020
please update it
unlikely2 chapter 2 . 4/15/2020
Interesting premise. Well told.
MaylinFenwraith chapter 2 . 2/12/2020
I'm really interested in where you're going with this. I always thought that Remus wouldn't have accepted Sirius's supposed betrayal easily. I figured he was so conflicted that he never told anyone about Sirius being an animagi or about the secret passages even after Sirius has been sneaking into the castle. It's really nice to see him doing something about that. Snape is a good addition too. Dumbledore does some pretty questionable stuff and it's nice to see that at least one of the teachers has some questions about it. I'm looking forward to seeing Remus's response to meeting Harry. He needs parents.
Edwina B. Karch chapter 2 . 2/6/2020
great beginning. how you got the two of them in the same room without bloodshed is awesome.
sofiarose613 chapter 2 . 1/31/2020
Can't wait to see what happens next!
Forest of Deb chapter 1 . 1/10/2020
Great start!
Looking forward to more :)