Reviews for How Izuku Learned to Stop Worrying and Enjoy Being in Love
Ooobserver chapter 1 . 1/12
Fluffy, but also relevant, I can’t ask for anything more from one of these. It always seems like the biggest hurdle: how these two can work their relationship between everything else that’s going on. Sometimes a simple affirmation can really be the strongest thing, and that message was delivered excellently.
AshPli chapter 1 . 1/10
I am so happy to see another fic from you. I love your stories and this is no exception. I love how you address their insecurities that they would face in such a nice way. The ending definitely qualifies it as one of the fluffiest stories.
Thanks for this fantastic read.
KahunaLagoona chapter 1 . 1/10
Ice definitely broken. Goddammit why is it this reminded me of two years ago?

I feel happy for them, obviously both wanted it to work out and in their own way it did, hiccups and all.

Will note one thing though: "I messed up last night and I'm sorry about that. I couldn't want to apologize. I don't want any doubt about how I feel about you. About us."

Thank god for that distracting me out of my slump in reading this fic and experiencing a two year flashback, analytical mode activate - Is the want in "I couldn't want to apologize." meant to be "want" or meant to be "wait" because if it was want, kinda sounds like he didn't want to apologize for his words the previous night, or that he was tongue-tied as he would be had he planned to say something important to the girl of his dreams?

Either way, good job - a ton of emotions at once, although for me I guess that's less the fic and more my own that's more to play with here...
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 1/10