Reviews for Elizabeth at Pemberley
maggieci chapter 9 . 1/12
Love me some Miss Bingley hate, lol. Thanks for the update!
Jansfamily4 chapter 9 . 1/12
AWESOME! YAY for Darcy. He finally stood up for his future wife. FINALLY!
Yeaaaah! I’m glad you’re back)) Good chapter. I hope you gonna post a new ones more regularly. I really LOVE stories where Darcy meets Elizabeth at Pemberley
Darklight-phoenix chapter 9 . 1/6
To my lovely guest reviewers, thanks so much for the feedback, i couldn’t resist writing a scene where Darcy kicked Caroline out of Pemberley that I forgot to include important filler scenes between this chapter and the last. This has now been updated. Keep the critiques and feedback coming. Thanks for sticking by this story, and keep an eye out for future chapters!
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 9 . 1/6
Like I said said before Mr. Bingley is PATHETIC! Miss. Bingley's comeuppance was wonderful.

Happy New Year!
iafioghbj chapter 5 . 1/6
Lizzy could NOT have inherited her wit from her aunt, Mrs Gardiner, since they are NOT blood relatives! Lizzy's Uncle Gardiner is her mother's brother.
Another Lizzie chapter 9 . 1/6
Excellent! Good riddance Caro.
GenesisYD chapter 9 . 1/6
Charles todavía no aprende. Siempre justifica las malas acciones de su hermana y no hace NADA para remediarlas. Es igual que el Sr. Bennet: indiferente.

Bien hecho que Darcy la expulsó de Pemberley.
nanciellen chapter 9 . 1/6
What a wonderful comeuppance for that Caroline Bingley. She sure dug herself a hole.
I enjoyed this ever so veyr much.
ChrisM0519 chapter 9 . 1/6
Calling Elizabeth a penniless whore and declaring herself the future Mrs. Darcy, in front of Darcy, is really, really stupid...but then again Caroline never was smart.
ChrisM0519 chapter 8 . 1/6
Oh, I'm sure Bingley will be staying longer than just for tea... If Mrs. Bennet had her way, he wouldn't be allowed out of the house, for fear he would escape.
ChrisM0519 chapter 7 . 1/6
Lydia: Check, and mate. You cornered Bingley and he had nowhere to hide. Good girl!
Im surprised that Charles is in Pemberely. He would be in H…shire or in London courting Jane.
Same with Darcy too… he would have left to London/ Hshire after Elizabeth
nanciellen chapter 2 . 1/6
Great chapter. Thank you so very much.
LovePP chapter 9 . 1/5
Goodness, thought I'd never see the day when Darcy actually loses his temper and evicts Miss Caro from Pemberley. Bravo and about time! Well done, thank you for this chapter.