Reviews for Elizabeth at Pemberley
Leleia chapter 8 . 7/25/2021
Good chapter.
Lisa chapter 8 . 7/25/2021
I wonder if Mr. Bennet will take Bingley to account for unofficially courting Jane then taking off and leaving her without a word, leaving her devastated as well as the subject of gossip. If I were him, I would be concerned with Bingley’s constancy. Since Jane has already accepted Bingley’s offer of marriage and she’s past her 21st birthday, she doesn’t need her father’s permission to marry, however.

Bingley is blaming Caroline, but he is the one who has been permitting her to run his life for him. He needs to either send her away to relatives, set her up in her own establishment with a companion like a spinster, or arrange a marriage for her to someone who needs her dowry. Maybe there is another option that I don’t see but expecting her to live with him and Jane after what she has done to demonstrate her utter contempt for Jane would be a mistake.
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 8 . 7/25/2021
Jane is so DESPERATE!
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 7 . 7/25/2021
Mr. Bingley is so PATHETIC!
nanciellen chapter 8 . 7/25/2021
I don't know why Charles would shudder if when he should be happy that Jane agreed.
Interesting chapter. Thank you.
nanciellen chapter 7 . 7/25/2021
That Lydia! Let's hope her news to Mr. Bingley sets a better stage for his success.
Thank you.
PinkSlytherin chapter 7 . 6/25/2021
Can’t say bingly doesn’t deserve to sweat a bit lol
Eleoopy chapter 6 . 6/15/2021
Yas! I cannot wait!
Eleoopy chapter 3 . 6/15/2021
Love how Mrs Reynolds laid down the plan. And his reaction is classic!
Eleoopy chapter 2 . 6/15/2021
Like it so far. Please keep updating!
Lisa Cooper chapter 7 . 6/11/2021
What an ending to Chapter 7 in Elizabeth At Pemberley! I could see Lydia “assaulting Mr Bingley with his actions “spiced” by Miss Bingley, granted unknown by him. I think there need to be some discussions in the Bingley and in the Bennet families. Bravo for your 21st century response from Lydia. Your ending to Chapter 7 is bracing. I look forward to more as you can with everything else in your life.
GenesisYD chapter 7 . 6/6/2021
¡Quiero saber cómo termina esta historia!
PDS1 chapter 7 . 4/6/2021
This is one time that I am happy Lydia was bold enough to speak her mind! Mr. Bingley needed to hear how deceitful Caroline had been.
PDS1 chapter 6 . 4/6/2021
This was a lovely chapter! It was sweet to witness Elizabeth dropping her defenses on her tour of the gardens with Darcy. Even though she was mortified by the remark she made, it was what was needed to clear the misunderstanding between them. It is time they put the last behind them to start anew!
PDS1 chapter 5 . 4/6/2021
I love how Georgiana worked so diligently to bring her brother together with Elizabeth. She showed quite the devious streak! Georgiana wasn’t about to let anything stop her plan. Hooray!
147 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »